[2.6] FrostBollet Hell.

"
Asheren wrote:
"
Saevan wrote:
Well, this build is coming along nicely. I had issues with mana since when running discipline and anger I only had enough for 1 totem cast before needed some regen to do it again. I switched to arctic armour which is more comfortable but perhaps less defensive. I haven't been getting hit much anyway.

The only other issue is the loot sweep required after several screens of stuff dies. :)

My gear is a mix as is my tree, since I was heading for a CI pizza stick build (thus the name, 'CheeseAndSausage').

Overall though, a very effective build so far.

If you have spare firt snow you can try cold snap version for bit more variety.

Guess what dropped?

Sorry for not updating build for a while was doing a break from poe. Made some changes in gear tree and upgrades. Got myself anima stone and clear mind jewel.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUCAAGRA5oEBwRRBLMI9BBYEQ8WbxdUGjgc3B0UHwIfGCKBJKonLyoTKyYsnC3SMjQy0TbFNuk6FjpYOthBlkPIRKFFR0WdRtdJT0wtTLNPBFH7U1JT1FXGVkpXKVjlWitboF5dZlRmnmhaaPJqQ2vbbRlxhXIPfA58S3yDfRiCm4Pbg_OFMoV7hoKLjIx2jYKOPI5kjxqPRpBVlG-VBJZ0ly2aO5rgnqGfAaIAo_KnCKdVp5SsmK4SrrOvm7b6tzG8qrzqwFTAZs0W0B_Q9dHk0f3Vptgk2t3hc-Nq6-7sOO087-vwH_em-d360g==

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info