[2.6] Khorne Necromancer (Life/MOM/FlameGolem/Tanky/Perma-onslaught/Perma-rampage)

Hi,

is there a way to integrate coming 3.0 Decay in this build? This should speedup trash clear (due u have to hit them only once)

Cheers.
"
lapilesos wrote:
Hi,

is there a way to integrate coming 3.0 Decay in this build? This should speedup trash clear (due u have to hit them only once)

Cheers.

When 3.0 comes out will definitely test it out.
Untill now decay feels like perfect leveling skill to pass cruel.
Can please anyone post video of gameplay in any t13+ map?
Im still not sure what to play next league - Immortal Golems or this one. IG build is good but some how boring. I dont saw any play videos with this build - are there any possibility that someone post any video performing onslaugh with golems?
"
lapilesos wrote:
Im still not sure what to play next league - Immortal Golems or this one. IG build is good but some how boring. I dont saw any play videos with this build - are there any possibility that someone post any video performing onslaugh with golems?

This plays exactly the same as Immortal Golems. The onslaught only works for your character making it faster to shield charge and walk around. Golems are not affected by onslaught.
Does it make any sence to use Necromantic Aegis and speed up golems even more?

Seems like with huge HP buff to bosses we need some deeps on damage. Kinda use 2 clayshapers and Leap Slam or Charged Dash? Or use Eenvy - with whirling blades?
"
lapilesos wrote:
Does it make any sence to use Necromantic Aegis and speed up golems even more?

Seems like with huge HP buff to bosses we need some deeps on damage. Kinda use 2 clayshapers and Leap Slam or Charged Dash? Or use Eenvy - with whirling blades?

It's really hard to say with the balance changes announced the last few days. We really gotta test it out in a live setting. Envy seems good but poison sucks now, but it still gives some added damage for some mana reservation. But you lose a shield or a golem. Necromantic Aegis was pretty good with Victario's shield to roid up the golems with frenzy and power charges, except now frenzy charges will not affect flame golems biggest damage (the fireball spell) and will only buff it's melee attack.

Necromantic Aegis did not work with Ahn's heritage shield + fragility jewels to give onslaught to golems. You had to find a way to give them max endurance charges for it to work. But to be honest I did not test it out. I think you can do it with Conduit maybe... But onslaught gives cast speed and attack speed which isn't how the flame golem really scaled the damage. So it seemed not worth it.

Other than that, even before these changes, I felt the added tankiness of having the shield + max block on bone offering well outweighed the damage.

While this build doesn't seem to be as badly affected as others, you are right that boss HP will be an issue. We just gotta see how it goes when everything is live. I don't think this will be my first build in new league but I will respec a char in standard to test stuff out. For sure this will be fine for t11 to t14 maps. But if it can do t15, guardians or Shaper without taking forever.. well we'll find out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info