0.9.6b Patch Notes

"
tpapp157 wrote:

Items in chat were blocking the vendor screen. People had to wait for a gap in the chat to sell anything. It's a temporary fix so don't worry too much about it.

Yep this was annoying the hell out of me as I was having to disable chat every time i went to the vendors, which I don't like doing, tf its been fixed, even if only till GGG finds a better solution to this prob.
I wouldn't be here but I was out voted 3 to 1 by the other personalities.
"
Karakkonor wrote:
Well you are doing magic damage dude, use physical and stop getting around the game mechanics, lol.

This means it requires testing, does the reflect hit you based on the initial damage numbers or the final damage that the monster takes?
-Meteoric Destiny!
"
MDragoon wrote:
"
Karakkonor wrote:
Well you are doing magic damage dude, use physical and stop getting around the game mechanics, lol.

This means it requires testing, does the reflect hit you based on the initial damage numbers or the final damage that the monster takes?
It's based on the final damage taken.

"
Karakkonor wrote:
And how would you propose a caster use physical damage? What, should we hit it with our nonexistent Magic to Physical support gem?
so much qq

Chris said you wouldn't be able to kill everything, sucks to be a magic user for once, does it?
Garrison - Closed beta Elemental Cleave DW Duelist
Hi, i think that the v0.9.6b is great, i play with a Ranger and a Duelist; the new Quest/World pannel is great, very clean and useful, my only complain about it... is that it get reseted to the 1St quest of the list each time that you change between areas.

Until now i've only seen the new monsters on The Chamber Of Sins, but i like 'em. Sometimes the screen shake becomes... is weird; because there can be those rumbling monsters and between their walk and my heavy Strike... it looks weird, but not bad.

No more blue/purple holes anywhere so far. A great patch. Let's C ya
Punk's Not Dead = Semper Fi.
poh god. chaos is harder now.. i give up on my dualist that shit is too hard, i get one/two shot way too much. i think ima make a new guy haha ;(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info