Dead Build

"
Furor_Dei wrote:
Have you tried making an energy shield build with it?

This is pob code with me messing around with es build. probably tons of problems: https://pastebin.com/aJZgrc7m

It was hybrid on first form but life is better , with oncoming Huge Es cripple with 3.0 I think im not gonna do in future , i try with yor PoB code but even with that insta leech isnt option. Survival,Damage,Mana Reserve Es causes too much problem to skill tree. Keeping with life is sadder but wiser.
no longer playing
You have video of your build in action?
Thx
Nice build, but it seems to be missing some sort of mana management in mid levels, and i think at endgame also. I guess I need to invest in some mana gain on hit gear.
I think this build can actually be pushed a lot further to break over 1m DPS easily.
Fresh builds all day.
"
Tim1612 wrote:
You have video of your build in action?
Thx

My Computer is broken , im using backup pc with pentium cpu i barely play with 30 fps on lowest settings with config edit. After my main pc comes im gonna do every guardian + atziri with uber video. Most likely after release.

"
DeathEdge wrote:
Nice build, but it seems to be missing some sort of mana management in mid levels, and i think at endgame also. I guess I need to invest in some mana gain on hit gear.

I kinda feel this one coming And prepare changes. Check First Post For New SKill Tree

New Tree is > 2 %5 life skill removed & replaced with Sprit Void
Now Main Mana Leech is %1.6 with %30 Mana leech per second & +%5 Maximum Mana Leech Per second.

"
DarthPwn wrote:
I think this build can actually be pushed a lot further to break over 1m DPS easily.

Indeed but my goal here making a build everyone can afford. With Assasin Passives This build already hits 1.85m to Full & lowlife while frenzy + power charges on . with T1 or T0 gear you can reach 3m Dps or less on paper.

I also decide to add Inquisitor Again Look Second Post For it , I Think about making Pathfinder version too but its just not viable.Feel free to try if you manage.
no longer playing
Last edited by canjp on Jun 14, 2017, 5:52:21 AM
Im Playing the beta on this build at moment i am wondering what bandit i go for at start
"
Randomjelly wrote:
Im Playing the beta on this build at moment i am wondering what bandit i go for at start

Pre 3.0 is

Normal - +40 Hp (Oak)
Cruel - Passive (Kill ALL)
Merciless - +1 Power Charge (Alira)

I most likely pick kill all.Since Bandit System can change after beta im not sure, pick Alira or Kill All.

Honestly i just saw this thing changes now, i assume everything is experimental before release so try not to think about it that much.+1 Power charge can be replace but +40 oak life is kinda hurts.
no longer playing
Last edited by canjp on Jun 14, 2017, 7:33:59 AM
Have a question.

You suggest to pick up oak and alira. Still tree have 121 perks on. SO it looks like you don't pick any of bandits. Which perks should be deleted?

Also, d you recommend goinbg with crit/dmg path first, or go for evasion/hp? You posted whole tree without leveling section so it might be quite difficult for some players to level up propelly cos they srew up the pathing thro the tree :)
"
kileras12 wrote:
Have a question.

You suggest to pick up oak and alira. Still tree have 121 perks on. SO it looks like you don't pick any of bandits. Which perks should be deleted?

Also, d you recommend goinbg with crit/dmg path first, or go for evasion/hp? You posted whole tree without leveling section so it might be quite difficult for some players to level up propelly cos they srew up the pathing thro the tree :)

After thinking while killing all seems better option for 3.0, to levelling tree i suggest go up and open Arcing Blows First , later you can open attack skills. Focus Damage on levelling storm cloud & tempest already strongest levelling item you just only need pew pew with split arrow.Keep your distance and shoot arrows until mapping. Due its nature mapping could be hard without defance so focus defance skills after 55.

Update = I Add 3.0 tree with 123 perks. Also , I Pick druid rite for better flask experiance let me know if anything bothers you.

Inquisitor updated , in future im gonna add more alternatives , so far my plans

Viable = Assasin [READY] , Inquisitor [READY] , Elementalist [READY] , Slayer [Progress] , Deadeye [Progress] , Champion [Progress] , Berserker [Progress] , Scion [Progress] , Saboteur [OK]
Not Viable = Trickster [NO] , Pathfinder [NO] , Chieftain [NO] , Juggernaut [Maybe]
, Hierophant [NO]

no longer playing
Last edited by canjp on Jun 20, 2017, 10:49:05 AM
Hi
Trying out this build on legacy now, it's on PoE building level now, but still :D

Instead of picking barrage/split arrow as main skill's i managed to take blast rain, cause i just like it more then any bow skill tho :d

Shock + power charges + enemy on full\low life + all flasks up is around 650k dps. But it doesen't count 75% chance for another blast enchant, so overall it's around +20% dps.
Also tried out lvl 100 tree. it's around 1 mil dps +20% from enchant will be about ~1.2 mil dps on like 10 ex budget.

W8ing for my items sold to try this build on.
Last edited by DeadEngine on Jun 21, 2017, 3:31:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info