[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

Rico, that 30% additional accuracy if you've crit in the last 8 seconds.

What is that ballpark in attack speed, if im at like 4.60 cyclone aps that isnt going to be anything right, like nowhere close to boosting me out of 5 discharge per second window.

(also, if you didnt have to use fortify in our 6 link what would you replace it with, prolly going to go juggernaut/champion on this scion just for something to do, ill have that 10% chance to fortify on every hit - only extras I know of are the usual culling strike which I already use, additional accuracy, maybe increased AOE, looking for other good ideas, tysir)
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 3, 2018, 7:28:27 AM
Inc AoE is a good option. However Scion/Champion is not. I tried Scion today and its inferior to Jugg in terms of DPS and tankiness. It is mostly same build but weaker in every aspect. Champion will be equally tanky but lacking dps even more.

Now, in terms of aps and that +30% accuracy after crit - best way to say if it is ok for you is to play with open information screen observing cyclone tab. Whenever you crit you will have elemental overload active and this is the moment you should take a look at your cyclone aps. If you are below 4.75 aps with it - you are fine.

Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
After ripping 2 Shaper sets at 3rd one finally beat the uber elder. :D
Spoiler

It was a tough fight. Used Unstoppable instead of Unbreakable. Also at fight there were a lot of adds.
I have pen boot enchant but regen enchant would be superior for survivability. While dodging Shapers yellow orbs and at the same time vortex orbs, targetting physical degen monsters really hard. Because of that in time whole arena covered with degen effects which also slowing character. On the one hand, elder itself doesnt just sit, spams that slowing degen skill constantly...

TL;DR if you slow down, you die.
Last edited by mutiv on Mar 3, 2018, 2:27:56 PM
"
RicoKGB wrote:
Inc AoE is a good option. However Scion/Champion is not. I tried Scion today and its inferior to Jugg in terms of DPS and tankiness. It is mostly same build but weaker in every aspect. Champion will be equally tanky but lacking dps even more.

Now, in terms of aps and that +30% accuracy after crit - best way to say if it is ok for you is to play with open information screen observing cyclone tab. Whenever you crit you will have elemental overload active and this is the moment you should take a look at your cyclone aps. If you are below 4.75 aps with it - you are fine.

Ya I didnt think scion was better at all, im just looking for a different class to lv, scion I can lv it as this and then always respec it down the road to something else. I would lv it as an pure witch/elemntalist or templar/inquistor but was concerned about EC generation.
Hi,
looking forward for interesting build. Leveling at the moment, I had to say I had terrible time from act 6 start with Sunder, especially against bosses and harder beast. Switched to Molten strike (4 link atm) with 2 Wildfire jewels (there is a nice room for them on the original tree) and it is real improvement.
So hopefully this can help someone with the leveling.
Hi, this is the first time i try this build, i wanted to know what's the ascendancy order pls ? Thx
"
Rakkshas wrote:
Hi, this is the first time i try this build, i wanted to know what's the ascendancy order pls ? Thx

I played this last league and loved it, but very gear dependent of course. Might be tough as a starter, but definitely doable as a second.

Thanks for the fun Rico!
... ok my bad i'm blind, i didn't see the numbers on the image...
Thx a lot
Not going to lie, it will be hard as a league starter this time b/c with no breach mods Inyas Epihany boots are going to be 126789057 exalted, outside of that just farm enough currency to buy a brittle emperor divination card whenever possible and take the 1st corrupted Volls Devotion you get, can always upgrade it to a better corruption or clean one at the end of month 1 or mid month 2.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info