Ancient Reliquary Key

i mean there is otential for REALLY strong Foiled items i get that .. but to make the Relique keys such rare is a bummer ... its part of the league and some people might not even see one since there is like 90% trash foils and 10% good/op ones atleast make them not as rare as exalts more like t2 uniques just my thoughts :/

I only play 1 day a week for 30 seconds. This is BS how will I get 1 of every item that I wanted now!

It's this type of mentality that has absolutely destroyed some of my favorite games that eventually give into the whining. If you don't have a carrot to chase then the game gets dull and boring. I'm 79 and haven't seen one drop yet as well but who cares. It's that much more for me to shoot for going forward.
Wait, we are only three days in... and the crybabying has already started about reliquary drop rates? LUL

Play for a month, then QQ about it maybe.
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
Wait, we are only three days in... and the crybabying has already started about reliquary drop rates? LUL

Play for a month, then QQ about it maybe.

Ain't gonna happen, kiddo ; ) ----- Remember this phrase ? lololol
"
Slaanesh69 wrote:
"How can I play 3 days a week and get my legacy uniques?"

Whiners in a nutshell.

What is the problem with that?

Just to clarify I don't really care about the drop rate either way. I am just curious why it is a problem to satisfy those customers that would like to drop something nice even if they have a life outside of the game?
Last edited by Burgingham on Mar 6, 2017, 11:19:08 AM
"
Burgingham wrote:
"
Slaanesh69 wrote:

Whiners in a nutshell.

Just to clarify I don't really care about the drop rate either way. I am just curious why it is a problem to satisfy those customers that would like to drop something nice even if they have a life outside of the game?

I agree, there's quite a few of us for whom 3 days a week is an accomplishment given work and family time. Perhaps they could add more ways to get the keys besides drops.
"
Zainn wrote:
"
Burgingham wrote:
"
Slaanesh69 wrote:

Whiners in a nutshell.

I agree, there's quite a few of us for whom 3 days a week is an accomplishment given work and family time. Perhaps they could add more ways to get the keys besides drops.

Trade for one if you don't want to grind.
U MAD?
Perhaps another game is for you?

Nobody wants to erode the population, but there has never been any question that this particular game is deeply RNG-based, trade-heavy, and caters more to poop-sockers than the three-day-a-week for a couple of hours.

That's all I am saying.

And I seriously believe if this game started leaning towards the casual increased drop rate crowd it would die quickly.
"
Burgingham wrote:
"
Slaanesh69 wrote:

Whiners in a nutshell.

Here's the problem with that: Some of us have completely substituted our sense of accomplishment with the acquisition of rare items in a game. We don't feel anything when a portal scroll drops. We get a twinkle when a fusing drops, and a "gee wiz" when a Chaos Orb falls. But it takes a really really rare trigger to get us to feel like something important has happened. That's why we play these games for years. Those "once a week" kind of feelings, or even "once in a blue moon". Without that, the game would only last us a couple weeks and we'd move on.
Got to 86. Found 3 exalted and 0 reliquary keys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info