Ancient Reliquary Key

Total played time over several characters 25 days, 18 hours

4 keys total.

To be honest though, several times while playing I have totally forgotten they even exist, I get that they need to be rare, but they were one of the exciting things I was looking forward to in the league and its kinda dissapointing that alot of people barely saw them (or even never saw them)
i'd punch the guy who came up with the key's rarity
I ended up selling all but 2 of the ones I found. I bought legacy soul strike and the various iiq items with the proceeds. The two I opened were a taryn's shiver and an anvil. Christ.
Dropped 2 early, then effectively forgot that they exist. Turned two trash foils ofc.
got 1 at lvl 85 in normal yellow strand map.sold it for chaos ofc.Its worth more than my whole bank lol.
Dropped around 4 to 5 exalts, around 4 divine orbs, voidbattery... and only one relic key (which obviously dropped ABSOLUTE crap, basically a worse version of an already crappy unique).

Yeah, if I ever see a relic key again, I will just view it as a cheaper exalt, and try to sell it in standard, hoping for a price increase overtime.
I have found 6 ex,7 keys,4 divine,1 doctor card. I have opened 1 key and got crap. Sold 5 keys (5ex). And my last key is just sitting in my inventory.

The keys have dropped everywhere. Dried Lake,Acid Lake Map, Promenade Map,Shaped Ashen Wood Map and so on.

6/7 Keys i used sextants. I think you have a better chance to get them if you have 20% quality on a rare map with 2-5 sextants.
GamingNorth on Youtube!
Headhunter drop during Legion! After 4711 hours!
lev 90, 3 days, 11 hours of playtime, and no keys.

Got 2 exalt though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info