The Classic Mystery Box

Cannot believe I fell for this sh!t again... $20 later I have enough crystals to drown myself in.
Teh missus and I both bought two boxes each, and each ended up with well over 500 points worth of stuff. There's so much new that I wouldn't mind having, it makes this a worthwhile deal. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
WEll, was going to eventually get another Phoenix supporter pack because I LOVED all the armour sets in it, but...this made me get it faster. Spent about 1,300 of the points on stuff...really not disappointed at all. Couple of armour repeats, but...

Overall, got way more than what I spent.
"
TouchThisVein wrote:
Cannot believe I fell for this sh!t again... $20 later I have enough crystals to drown myself in.

Did you buy your boxes one at a time, or all at once? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Damnit GGG, why can't you leave my wallet in peace?
I still hate few things in the boxes:

1)Remove consumables like fireworks or weapon skin transfers. Stash tabs were cool, always usefull.

2)The pricing of items you listed are made mostly out of the air, community would price them differently. So putting rarity into it is also useless and in most cases just subjective.
Though the transparency of it is good solution so player know how it works.

3)Duplicates problem - you should set lower chance to roll same item in next few rolls. For example 1% chance to get demon king helm at first try, if you roll it, in then next few boxes it will drop chance to 0,1% or so. This will prevent getting same thing in chain.

4)Armour set problems - either remove the part by part and give "rare" chance to get full set. Other solution is to increase chance to roll set items you already have part for.

Let GGG know! Repost! Thanks.
Last edited by mishchenkostepa on Mar 4, 2017, 6:01:36 PM
Sweeeeeet

Really can't complain..
OMG!!!! Yes....This is the BEST BOX SET EVER!!!
"
and duplicate items are possible

Still?
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info