The Classic Mystery Box

wow
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Let us do something with duplicates already. Convert to skin transfers, trade for consumables, let us get % of points back, I don't know. It's really annoying to get them and the annoyance keeps taunting you for eternity the way it is now. I know some people couldn't give less of a damn, but for some people it's annoying as ****. No, not getting them. The fact that you can't do anything with them and they will just sit there cluttering with no possible use.

I got seraph wings and it was great. Then two boxes later I got another one it felt worse than not getting any tbh. I know it sounds silly and I'm probably lucky to get em in the first place, but it doesn't feel that way. Really does feel bad, and it's gonna sit there and gather dust beacuse there is zero point in having two or more of the same mtx (except for heralds, h/o decorations, pets.)

Only lesson I learn every time is to buy less and less of those boxes to minimize chance for duplicates, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. And I'm pretty sure that's not what you want, GGG.

We know changes to mtx maganement are coming in 3.0. Let us do something about duplicates. It's been an issue ever since you introduced those boxes.

/edit: you know what would be cool? if you could transfer it to a RANDOM person. I know direct trade of mtx cannot exist in this game. Random.
Last edited by Razis on Mar 11, 2017, 6:54:20 AM
Do something for the duplicates please !! In 10 boxes I've got 3purple necrotics Boots and 2 arcane lightning helmet ...

Last edited by lunatixxx on Mar 12, 2017, 4:47:57 PM
I agree with most of the players here. I bought around 1.3k worth of boxes. And even when I didn't get most of the items I wanted (shiny skull or Herald effects + the purple lightning effect) I have tons of duplicates. ( Lots of necrotic gloves and boots, halos and such) and I'd love to be able to do something with them. Or at least sort the mtx tabs so I can find what I'm looking for faster.
I really love this game and I've contributed by donating several times cuz I enjoy playing and building my chars from scratch. But the microtransactions are really messy and I'd love a way to organize em at least. Or even convert stuff I won't use into anything.
Last edited by BlackStarDark on Mar 14, 2017, 9:11:50 AM
Opened 3 boxes, my 1st box i got great luck and got the scorpion, 2nd box gave me the arcane mark, and my 3rd box gave me the purple lightning weapon effect. All in all i'm very pleased with what i spent and got from the box. Spent 9$ for about 70$ worth of stuff. Not bad at all.

i open 10 box need glove and boots why i'm don't got it but i'm got this

but i'm feel good it not duplicates
u guys should do something on that gambling dup.. not funny at all and this box kinda expensive for way too much dup items almost 100€ spend.. and i coudn't complete any a full set

+ 2 wolfs 2 rain maaaaaaany crystal

well me i enjoy the game i do it one time ok but

this hard gonna be just one time
Last edited by vcabecinha on Mar 29, 2017, 11:33:39 AM
i buy 5 box
not bad i think
I agree with everyone else- way too many duplicates.

Edit..Actually- I take that back a bit because having two ginger moggies with me is kinda cool.

Re-edit..no still too many duplicates and still no bleached skull.

Last edited by Lorcain on Apr 2, 2017, 9:25:30 AM
Would be really nice if we could cash in the duplicates, at least to clear the cluttered inventory space.

Doesn't even have to be that much, just a complimentary price.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info