random 6L drop from Piety in Merciless :D
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
#neverlucky

and

#neverluckypart2

Unavailable
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Last edited by Astarte911 on Apr 11, 2017, 2:51:57 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Mmm...

Going off my previous post, I went ahead and made a silly Minion build.

Holy heck is it crazy!

Like, I legitimately have no idea what's going on at least 90% of the time.

Between my 10 Zombro's, 4 Spectres, Stone Golem and a ton of Dominated enemies... The screen is a mess xD

Especially after dominating a few Rares and so having a bunch of auras cluttering things (Also, I thought minion summoning dudes didn't summon things as a Spectre? I had some Reanimator's raising dead... Because having even MORE crap on the screen was what I needed xD)

I'm just curious as to how far this build can go. Especially when it comes to bosses without minions (Such as various maps with arenas) so I'd have nothing to dominate and no backup for making new Zombro's...

Ahh well, at least I can get some practice at Convocating my gathering of idiots out of some telegraphed attacks.
Did some labs today. Easy mods + locker but lousy layout. Was missing 'Winds of Change'. Not sure if I want/can (resists bla bla) use but its good to have "one":

Izaro dropped this - would have been very cool if I didnt already have (a better) one:

Finally got some luck with maps chests:

"
Tarille wrote:
Ahh well, at least I can get some practice at Convocating my gathering of idiots out of some telegraphed attacks.

Just overwrote a Convocation cooldown (or whatever) enchantment. Now I got a RF 40% damage one. Helmet enchantment system is really *******. Only ~50x more expected runs to get sth properly useful. I am not even looking for a specific one. Just any one that is not completely (or close to) useless for me. And preferably not the "right" enchant on the wrong helmet.

--

Unfortunately PoE has gotten laggy recently. Not sure whats causing it but some instances (or instance connections) have twice the normal ping. And sometimes instances (or instance connections) have lag spikes. And I get desyncs with lockstep. And WB is unusually "jumpy" sometimes.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
Zrevnur wrote:
"
Tarille wrote:

Just overwrote a Convocation cooldown (or whatever) enchantment. Now I got a RF 40% damage one. Helmet enchantment system is really *******. Only ~50x more expected runs to get sth properly useful. I am not even looking for a specific one. Just any one that is not completely (or close to) useless for me. And preferably not the "right" enchant on the wrong helmet

Yeah... The enchantment system really is utter trash.

Like, I knew all about how it was RNG to get what you want and whatever... But then I looked at a list of possible enchants. Like, helmets have like a million different enchants it could be, with no weighting of any kind...

Not to mention that whole "Don't know what you're gonna get until you've already committed!" BS. Where you can risk losing an okay or mediocre enchant for something worthless or even detrimental (The other day, enchanting some boots on my RF Scion. Got Added Fire Damage. Great, because I didn't rely on EE at all... *Sigh* Luckily for me I had the prophecy for double use to get rid of that garbage)
Looky Looky

Last edited by Shagsbeard on Apr 11, 2017, 8:46:19 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Looky Looky

Congrats, that's actually not bad at all! Much better than the utter POS that I got.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
"
Tarille wrote:
no backup for making new Zombro's...

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Desecrate
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Apr 11, 2017, 10:43:10 PM
Im prepering for Slam Town

Just need few hundrets more and haku elron at 8 :)
I see black temples loom against the night
With tentacles like serpents writhed afar
And waving in a dusky dragon light
Great moths whose wings unholy tapers char.
~ Robert E. Howard ~
I'm still alive but scorching ray cwc firestorm is getting both boring and weak as the levels progress. I desperately miss my frostbomb/vortex trapper and have decided to rebuild it on my current Occultist when I find another sunblast (I bricked the first one I found) and a Cheap Construction jewel or two. I have much better survivability as an occultist and saboteur isn't needed if I get the belt and jewels. The only thing I'll miss from saboteur is trap cooldown.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Apr 12, 2017, 1:00:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info