How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Fisrt time i'm playing SSFHC, since 3 weeks it's just pure pleasure
LUCK is not a factor !
started late but going for golemancer :P

same Ritual, same map :P

my first minion jewel(large)

also going stronk for the primordial

edit: also my first SSF league since HC Incursion.. feels good and the amount of extra "missions" you get is nice (heists, blighted maps, delirium maps) :)
d:-D*
Last edited by PyleWarlord on Mar 8, 2021, 10:47:49 AM
Small private league, 100% self-crafted. :)

Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
New Keyboard... should take a bit of practice to get the new feel down. Smaller than my last one, but supposedly indestructible. We'll see.

2 different jewels from rituals ans get the missing one from my first stack

long cooldowns for golems though(now) :/
d:-D*
Probably my best Harvest crafts:

I actually hate farming nothing but Harvest to finish item crafts, though, so I'm happy to see it nerfed to the point where it feels less mandatory in 3.14.

Got 3 Headhunters from 70 Ancient Orbs just after my first character hit level 100, but then didn't get any more for the rest of the league (farming mostly Valdo's rest for a few hundred more orbs)

I think this is the first league where I did every single boss in the game on SSF and finished all challenges playing nothing but SSF. Rituals have been incredible for getting a bunch of 6-Link item card sets and some build enabling uniques fairly early. I've played way too much this league, and I enjoyed most of it (just not the Harvest farming).
I need a new game... this one has gotten silly.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I need a new game... this one has gotten silly.
wanna bet ur here to stay lmao
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
It's final exam week here. I'm in a particularly foul mood. I'm fully aware of it and it's a bad time to make any rash changes. But a new game would be totally welcome.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
It's final exam week here. I'm in a particularly foul mood. I'm fully aware of it and it's a bad time to make any rash changes. But a new game would be totally welcome.
mean won't disagree hope poe get's some competition but i think it will be a long shot for me that is
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info