How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

I'm at that awkward pre-teen stage where I have to decide if it's really smart to continue my starter or switch to a different build. In maps, but struggling. Haven't 5Led my gear yet... but that wont help all that much.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I'm at that awkward pre-teen stage where I have to decide if it's really smart to continue my starter or switch to a different build. In maps, but struggling. Haven't 5Led my gear yet... but that wont help all that much.
well ur character looks well shit. no offence. Maybe run a couple of heists where u only open boxes and run out before the timer is filled? that way u get a crazy amount of shit real fast! been doing it for a few days now and it's pretty op loot wise tbh xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
So far, running up to tier 6 maps with my minion necromancer build. Lvl 84. The only 6-link I've received so far was a Soul Mantle, which was of no value to me unfortunately. My current setup is all 4-link and 3-link gems. The only unique I've found that I'm using is an amulet that prevents chill and gives great cold resistance. Struggling a bit with high level heists (73+), as my skeleton army just can't quite get enough DPS right now to overcome the constant reinforcements. Just need better drops, and a good 5-link or 6-link armor.
Unavailable

First minute of playtime today, 1st coin.....

INSANITY !!!

Heist love <3 <3 <3

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
satanttin wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
well ur character looks well shit. no offence. Maybe run a couple of heists where u only open boxes and run out before the timer is filled? that way u get a crazy amount of shit real fast! been doing it for a few days now and it's pretty op loot wise tbh xd

No offense taken... I just wanted to take this guy as far as I could as a starter. I've switched over to a Duelist archer with Vaal Rain of Arrows and Puncture. Should work better. Have a 6L for him waiting at level 36. Should be a breeze.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

No offense taken... I just wanted to take this guy as far as I could as a starter. I've switched over to a Duelist archer with Vaal Rain of Arrows and Puncture. Should work better. Have a 6L for him waiting at level 36. Should be a breeze.
good^^and thought you were hench the tip :P although my tip is been nerfed and heists aren't really worth doing now lmao xD

dualist ranger mhmm cause of overleech or? and alright glad to hear man!
Almost level 90 and still searching for the last trial for Uber Lab, its the same shite every single league ^^

Heist is pretty broken beyond bugs. Its super rewarding. I am not complaining but I make like 25-30 Chaos per 1-2 hours by just opening small chests and the occasional big currency chest in like level 67-73 contracts. Chain running contracts is pretty repetetive though, so I am kinda glad that at least its worth the effort, for now. God knows what they come up with next.

Still can't get a Quill Rain to drop.

"
PilotLanguste wrote:
I am not complaining but I make like 25-30 Chaos per 1-2 hours by just opening small chests and the occasional big currency chest in like level 67-73 contracts.
and you're saying it's rewarding? sorry but i'm mostly ssf but that is trash x'D
"
satanttin wrote:
"
PilotLanguste wrote:
I am not complaining but I make like 25-30 Chaos per 1-2 hours by just opening small chests and the occasional big currency chest in like level 67-73 contracts.
and you're saying it's rewarding? sorry but i'm mostly ssf but that is trash x'D

I have been exclusively playing SSF since a couple of leagues now and I have never seen a more rewarding mechanic when it comes to currency, div cards, essences, (basic) uniques, etc.

Especially considering you have to do almost nothing to get it. Sure 100% Delirium T17 maps where crazy but lets be real here, no one really farmed those (in SSF). And we haven't even gotten into Grand Heist's much yet since obvious reasons.

What excactly is trash about it?
"
PilotLanguste wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:
"
PilotLanguste wrote:

I have been exclusively playing SSF since a couple of leagues now and I have never seen a more rewarding mechanic when it comes to currency, div cards, essences, (basic) uniques, etc.

Especially considering you have to do almost nothing to get it. Sure 100% Delirium T17 maps where crazy but lets be real here, no one really farmed those (in SSF). And we haven't even gotten into Grand Heist's much yet since obvious reasons.

What excactly is trash about it?
Mean before patch 3.12.2 i agree! afteri don't sorry xD now it's really not really worth doing heists except if all u want is a bit more looties than when ur mapping. still u won't be getting much exp so yeah it depends. just my opinion though :P if u dig it then i'm happy for you ^^

true i played delirium in trade league and played em aura stacking bs lmao (only because a friend played poe that league) otherwise i would have still played ssf. also played non meta builds that league and it was still better after patch 3.12.2 tbh:P

well my grand heists were decent
i said decent not great x'D but haven;t gotten a replica heist in half a week? which is crazy had 3 the first day.

what's trash about it? the amount of chaos u had/hour.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info