How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Retiring my bleed-gladiator. Somewhat fun, but too frustrating at T10-T12 to progress. Needs more survivability. Don't want to try to fix him. Not even sure I have a new character in me, but giving totems a chance.

all that bleed character lacks is proper skill setup, like sunder rather than heavy strike, and it should be viable up to t16
The game keeps throwing unique claws at me.

Mind you , I have at least two of each for all but Mortem Morsu and Touch of Anguish.

I´ve seen Mathil´s Wasp's Nest Build but I don´t know if I like the playstyle.
Even though the game has given me almost everything to play such a build.

Dunno. If I rip again I might roll a poison asassin dualwield Wasp's Nest. Dealing with Accuracy is a bother but these claws give such a huge amount, I should be good.
Got this 6Led

Realising I lose a ton of ES I respecced out of CI which I was struggling with anyway(I have had more life on other builds than this had ES).

This dropped which I can get use out of

Fated,not a bad helm could be good for secondary skill,maybe.

Had a nice boost to maps with a Catographers box in Tier 8

Rolled this which I think is nice with the life on spell hit:

Well I rerolled a 3rd time thinking I would enjoy a Ngahamu Chieftan... but for some reason got bored around 80. Not sure why... maybe I'm just cycloned out...

Switched back to my wander... made a little gear progress. Got some new gloves, new shield and a new diamond ring!

Diamond ring is kinda meh... but needed the resitances and the crit... I wish the flat lightning was a bit higher. Oh well. will work til i craft/find an upgrade.
Last edited by Prizy on Apr 5, 2018, 11:38:45 AM

killed shaper twice, got these, pretty happy about being able to kill him
Last edited by Aetherium on Apr 5, 2018, 2:20:27 PM
"
Kavlor wrote:
Got this 6Led

"
Aetherium wrote:

killed shaper twice, got these, pretty happy about being able to kill him

Very Nice!
SSF since ~OB
Got bored of the LL guardian, because of RF....

Trying to come up with something to do with this wep, maybe abyss jewel stacking, altho then I will need a ton of regals.

Spoiler

Or I could just play a Ngamahu cyclone jugg, need to do something with that metric ton of uber lab offerings I have -.-
Spoiler

Or some stat stacking build?
Spoiler

Also still no empower drop, altho I have 4 enhance and enlighten each :) Well there's still less duration, wich I could use instead of it, whatever.

was farming shaper today in ssf std, got a flask, still working on shaper sword tho

Started out as a summoner, and had originally planned to stick to this one char, but RNG wasn't on my side. I usually get loads of summoner uniques early on in every league, but not this time, so now I started a berserker and plan a melee life leach build based around the claws, belts and maybe those boots. That's actually what I enjoy the most about playing SSF. Starting out a first char, but then planning a second char as you go based on the drops you pick up along the way.

I was planning for Molten Strike, but just tried out Wild Strike for a small change, and I quickly got to love the feel of it, so may stick to that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info