How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Well, my favorite build is assembled. I can't believe how lucky I got this league, my qualm at the start of SSF was not being able to play my favorite build (golems).

Guess I gotta take this char to 100.
Last edited by seanxjohnson on Jul 28, 2017, 1:43:54 AM
Worst feeling in SSF
^ oh... >.<

I had my luck with linking again. Bought already 6S from Cadiro, linked in 4 fuse:
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Not bad, last map yesterday dropped me this
will link it and try it over
, will lose res overcap and some life but I want to see how it works with my 7 end charges Juggernaut.

And also yesterday slammed 2 vaals at 2 20/20 AddedFire gems, one got 21/20 and the other 20/23 :-)
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
lothartran wrote:
Worst feeling in SSF

LMAO good one :D

I would not be too upset since mirror is pretty much useless in SSF, and I will never go back to trading simulator.
"
golan4840 wrote:
Holy.fuck is that real?? Where is this photo from? That ancient orb, first thought when seeing this is "ez skyforth". This orb will break the economy lol.
If this is real, amazing buff to ssf play

The Ancient Orb won't re-roll to another unique pair of Sorc Boots, it'll be another pair of Unique Boots. At least that's my understanding from the wording.

The rest of the orbs look really interesting, quality on strongboxes, map changes, etc. I think getting the harbinger uniques could be an issue if halves are balanced around being able to go and buy the other piece/pieces, but we'll see.

Found my last uber trial last night just before reset. (Pretty lucky, only took ~20 trials to get all 6.) Started running them this morning to test, and it's going pretty well, done 3 or 4 4 keys so far.

Tried to roll a Warding flask because Fonts, 200 alts later, I see 1 warding suffix, and it ends up like this:

Sigh.

Super happy with my character now though. At least I know I've got a solid base. I kind of want to roll another character, but my Ngamahu's Slayer just does everything.

Looking at my stash now though, I think the next char I roll will be either a Whispering Ice char or an SRS Necro.

PS: That mirror offer is my worst nightmare, and put me off of playing SSF to start with.

Edit:
Edit2:

Haha holy shit; maybe that SRS necro will be coming sooner than thought.
Last edited by Morelikeew on Jul 28, 2017, 3:16:26 PM

what an epic fail lmao
woops double
Last edited by golan4840 on Jul 28, 2017, 4:44:30 PM
"
golan4840 wrote:
Yea I understand where you're coming from, I guess it is a matter of different play-styles. I always liked the hard grind long term investments. in the regular game I will get all the gear I need in a week and will get bored of the game a week later.

with enough time I now have 4 end game characters that can do t15 maps, and the more I play the more gear I get and can make much more expensive character. Started with a simple Warchief totem facebreaker build, and now my latest end-game character is Lowlife Blade Vortex

Spoiler

I absolutely love the fact that I managed to get all that gear in SSF mode and it makes my playthrough much more enjoyable

and how much play time do you have this league? It's cool you found all that but sadly most people can't probably play as much as you.
"
tonic317 wrote:
"
golan4840 wrote:
Yea I understand where you're coming from, I guess it is a matter of different play-styles. I always liked the hard grind long term investments. in the regular game I will get all the gear I need in a week and will get bored of the game a week later.

with enough time I now have 4 end game characters that can do t15 maps, and the more I play the more gear I get and can make much more expensive character. Started with a simple Warchief totem facebreaker build, and now my latest end-game character is Lowlife Blade Vortex

Spoiler

I absolutely love the fact that I managed to get all that gear in SSF mode and it makes my playthrough much more enjoyable

and how much play time do you have this league? It's cool you found all that but sadly most people can't probably play as much as you.

oh for sure, I played this league more than most players definitely. Most people will not get this kind of gear, but it is by no means necessary to complete the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info