How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

it seems that RNG have been good for a lot of players lately !

today i had some good RNG too :
just one after another (i'm sure RNG is "moment" related)

got my first "good" unique map of the league too

still trying to 6-link my cospri's will, i'm kinda stuck a T13-14 map max without it.

Last edited by Zboublemeteor on Jul 1, 2017, 8:00:19 PM
Got 2nd key for the life regen shield. Feel so good SLAMMING into the vendor. ;)
Stop Bombing Syria
/Flu_prevention_mode ON
Moment Joon 【Passport & Garcon】https://bit.ly/2wXiUSj
MonoNeon 【Put On Earth For You】https://bit.ly/3I22mru
"
finisterre wrote:
Got 2nd key for the life regen shield. Feel so good SLAMMING into the vendor. ;)

Haha this one?

Could be worse, it could be your second one ;]

Unavailable

I've never ran one of those before, I guess there are some buffs I should apply before using it
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
golan4840 wrote:
Unavailable

I've never ran one of those before, I guess there are some buffs I should apply before using it

sextants are a must for monstruous treasure, thing is the prophecy has to proc during the 3 sextants charges. keep it on your stash until you get the sextant mod forcing boxes to be rare and corrupted (it's a rare one sadly). the 500% quantity on strongbox monsters never gave me anything good, but on a monstruous treasure it can be ok.

leaguestone giving extra rare items on boxes can add up some chances to get extra 6-links too.

beyond leaguestone can be good with strongboxes too, it should proc a lot of beyond bosses that add some good chances to get divines/exalts/keys

that would be my set for a monstruous treasure.

Last edited by Zboublemeteor on Jul 2, 2017, 8:56:56 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Zboublemeteor pretty much nailed it, Anarchy leaguestones that give you corrupted boxes and/or fully linked boxes are insane for Monstrous Treasure. I'll add that if you do that, alc roll divination and cartographer boxes and alt roll all other boxes to the "contains a rogue exile". You will flooded with 6Ls.

Additionally I would suggest running it on a T14 or higher. That's to ensure your Cartographer box(es) give you maps you want.
Last edited by seanxjohnson on Jul 2, 2017, 6:00:33 PM
Thanks for the tips. If I can't get the sextant mod in time before the league ends, should I just alc and vaal every single strongbox? or do the alt for additional exile thing if I have the fully linked anarchy league stone?

btw shuld I run it on a guardian map? they feel really small to me, I tend more towards

does map size matter to this prophecy?
Last edited by golan4840 on Jul 2, 2017, 3:40:52 PM

The power of chaos spamming. Feels good to have a top tier regalia before 3.0 when these values can't be rolled anymore.
Last edited by Cyse on Jul 3, 2017, 8:55:45 AM
"
Cyse wrote:

The power of chaos spamming. Feels good to have a top tier regalia before 3.0 when these values can't be rolled anymore.

WOW, that is insane. Well done, and with limited chaos at your disposal this is a huge hit.
My conquest to obtain all league-specific uniques is coming along great, I can finally stop running the god awful torment stones after I hit my second Sprinkler.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info