How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

holy fuck I did it
"
golan4840 wrote:

holy fuck I did it

Wow gz! All my trios were bricks or no changes.
I took a break from RL yesterday and spammed fuses on my able 5L staff.
Spoiler
Two 6L in a league now, must be compensating for all the RNG drought I had for years.
Finished the 24th challenge in the last 1-week race (last vaal boss). Legacy league concept was fun, tho the juggling with stones was not. And the fun ones were too rare, too many white ones.

Lvl 92 Ancestral War-cheeze. Got that lucky Hege staff drop early on, tho I didn't manage to 6-link it:

Spoiler

Some notable uniq drops:
Spoiler

Got 4x reliquary keys (the last one in the 1-week race), but only junk from them. 2x exa, 2x divine. SSF was fun, a bit limiting but fun. In 3.0 I'll be playing softcore tho.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Dam, i'd love to get that lioneye's vision ! no luck with lioneye items so far. a rat's nest would feel pretty good in my head slot too.

finally got my death harp, i had to run full magic found gear, sextants, good mob density, double beyond and radiating tempest to see it drop (first time i'm so hyped about some very low tier unique dropping). i rapidly turned it into a death opus :

got 103% phys first roll (go from 100-125), divined it to 102%... i just need to socket and link it now and i'm set for my build.

got some interesting unique from a reliquary key too :
can't use it right now with my current resists, but i would like to make some place fore it on ym build later.

i won't have mutch time to push my character sadly, but it was a fun experience, definitely would try again next league.

GG on that lvl 4 enlighten !
Last edited by Zboublemeteor on Jun 20, 2017, 3:57:27 PM
trying to get to shaper/uber/get to 36, I put a decently rolled abyssus on my frostblade raider just for shits and giggles and see how my deaths would go.

reminds me why death penalty should always exist in PoE. without it an item like abyssus is just way too good and a no-brainer. nearly double the dps. and because against tankier bosses you get less time for them to damage you, your average survivability actually goes up. you do die a few random times (dont have phys mitigation besides basalt) but not enough to really impede xp gain. with no death penalty, a well designed item like an abyssus probably does not exist.
I dislike the concept of this weapon so much I didnt really care about it dropping, tempted to vendor

getting item quantity was a nice throwback to old times tho

"
golan4840 wrote:
I'm not sure what I will do when this league ends. I can't see myself going back to trading simulator, but starting SSF from nothing is harsh. Will probably play the 3.0 on the standard SSF.

meanwhile

nice troll 10/10

I don't think it is harsh because the crapiest uniques can seem nice when you have nothing.

It's been a long time since I've seen one of those. I would guess it is going to be the last time I see one too. got 2 of those previously, both turned to shit. let's see how this one turns out
"
golan4840 wrote:

It's been a long time since I've seen one of those. I would guess it is going to be the last time I see one too. got 2 of those previously, both turned to shit. let's see how this one turns out

fuck :')
Last edited by golan4840 on Jun 21, 2017, 11:38:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info