How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
Arrowneous wrote:

Okay, thx, added the relevant part.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
Arrowneous wrote:
I created a bug report about a month ago stating that WB went haywire when the server simulation got computation overloaded and one of the GGG forum police insulted me by saying "we've moved your post over to Gameplay Help and Discussion which means "you don't know how to point and press the key WB it is bound to". This smacks of "we know our servers are overloaded but let's all pretend that they aren't". Let's sweep it all under the rug and pretend that server/client communication and performance is all good. I'm running with multi-threading turned on so it could be a timing bug between threads under heavy loads.

Edit: At least now I'm using Leap Slam to move fast and I can open a strongbox and leap out of the mob pack without concern that the next leap will be back to where I started at the strongbox even though I haven't changed the positition of my mouse pointer. I've had more than a few teeth gnashing frustrations with WB making my exile dance back and forth even though I'm pointing in only one direction. If I paused WB for a second and then pressed it again it was ok but if I hold down my WB key to move 2 or more times consecutively that's when sometimes my exile goes back or in a few instances when I did move my mouse to change direction while keeping the WB key held down my exile seemed to go off in a random direction. This only happens with mob packs or boss fights where there are minions (final Izaro battle in lab runs are infuriating at times with WB). All other times navigating quickly works ok so that hints of a server computation overload bug of some kind.

I've had the same issue with WB (not in this league as I don't use WB but earlier). It happens whether I've bound WB to RMB or on keyboard. Also it's extremely annoying.
"
Aetherium wrote:
regards logitech mouse, id say its not poe problem, rather some logitech mouses seems to have trouble registering middle mouse button clicks in general.

My MS mouse is doing exackly the same.
I am kind of thrilled, and very disgruntled by the news that the league will last longer.

Why?

*sigh*

And i also have an abyssus in HC, but the crit unarmed talisman in normal.

Cut down my activity in the last couple of weeks, so i'd not get burned out before i could try those builds once we merge. Fat chance.
"
kuukkeli wrote:
I've had the same issue with WB (not in this league as I don't use WB but earlier). It happens whether I've bound WB to RMB or on keyboard. Also it's extremely annoying.

Thx, added.

--

For more on-topic:
Rethinking Pathfinder Aegis build/setup - somehow I cant get good DPS vs both mobs and boss with the same setup. Its either "cant kill mobs" or "no good single target". Will maybe try again to add 'Searing Bond' vs mobs.
But got lucky Exalt (+armour) on this:
(No more Divining ...)

No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Made it to maps after 21hrs of playtime, decided to go for a personal challenge and not ascend.

Best part so far:
I found Zana before finding Elreon.
I have an Alien pet.
Will be migrating to shopping league. It was a good run everyone, but unfortunately these horrible challenges are too frustrating to get SSF without pouring lots of time in - I really want that portal.

Plus I'm pretty much done with this league and it's starting to get really stale. Want to roll some new charas but I can't stand leveling or lab so am just going to get my challenges and wait for 3.0!
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
i dont know how too apply for ssf xD
"
Cornytheman wrote:
i dont know how too apply for ssf xD

make a new toon and check the solo self found ssf box and that's it xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
I barely play at all now but last weekend I salvaged some time and loot wasn't bad at all.
Spoiler
Now im wondering if GGG nerfed ARK drops since they knew there will be an extension, I even forgot that I'm supposed to be looking for one having none for so long.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info