2.6.0c Patch Notes

Patch 2.6.0c
  • Fixed an instance crash with Blade Vortex which occurred when leaving an instance.
  • Disabled the 'Singular' mod for Ambush Leaguestones that failed to generate unique Strongboxes. We will re-enable this later when the bug has been fixed.
  • Fixed a mod which caused too many Beyond uniques to drop. This specific fix was deployed to live soon after it was discovered, but is being mentioned here for completeness.
  • Fixed a bug where specific Strongboxes added by Leaguestone mods would not be upgraded in rarity by other Leaguestone mods.

This patch has been deployed without a server restart.
Last bumped on Mar 7, 2017, 10:53:05 PM
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Fixed a mod which caused too many Beyond uniques to drop.

I appreciate... most of your hard work. :P

Any word on whether you plan to let people keep the (many) uniques they got from this?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Fixed a mod which caused too many Beyond uniques to drop.

I appreciate... most of your hard work. :P

Any word on whether you plan to let people keep the (many) uniques they got from this?

I don't think a re-call has ever been done like that. The closest example is when they nerfed the essence boots that gave you a burning trail. That nerf took effect immediately, even with people currently wearing those boots.
"

Well technically i guess your right,

a client crash and forced update is not a server restart.
I still can't login - GOK what is going on - another league - another 2 weeks of sorting out why all of a sudden I can no longer play :(
ign: Kza_Taza
"
bndp wrote:
"

Well technically i guess your right,

a client crash and forced update is not a server restart.

Same here...

I wonder how many HC players died just now!
So GGG you can modify mirror item for nerf :

Less crit implcit

But not for buff :

Old 0.6 leech instead of 1.6...

@BadFuz
Hi guys,

I was downloading the new patch, but suddenly I this error!

http://imgur.com/jHbn60n

Any quick solution this? Or should I reinstall POE from the beginning?

thanks

False alarm, I fixed that! :) Something went wrong with my user's permissions.
WTF was playing half an hour ago, now it's making me download 7.75GB patch? No way these tiny fixes that 7.75gb.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info