[{3.5}] - [Clarity_Bot's] 15+2 Victario's Influence Aurabot

"
Rablin wrote:
What do we skill after noramls lab > Commander of Darkness?
seems like the only use of the ascendency. so guess dont need to to the other labs?

You don't but it's useful to get the others for skill effect duration and some extra ES.
"
Vhanlay wrote:
Hey guys, i'm looking for a good duo char setup. So one Aurabot, and for the second char i was thinking Witch Freezing Pulse (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1873680).

What do you think ?

it's not too bad running with casters, ideally it'll be an Ele Damage build but casters are also fine.
"
Vhanlay wrote:
Hey guys, i'm looking for a good duo char setup. So one Aurabot, and for the second char i was thinking Witch Freezing Pulse (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1873680).

What do you think ?

Here's my personal tier list of duo builds suitable with this aurabot, from the top of my head. It's nowhere near complete, but should give you a general idea:

1. Doomfletch prism, windripper, wander, elemental spectral throw, elemental blade flurry - these are the godlike, best match builds IMO. They stack flat elemental damage and WED, so they will be fully utilizing almost all of your auras and you will probably even triple their damage. Added bonus is that they can swap amulet and rings for more IIR/IIQ for easier content, as you're providing more than enough damage and cover their missing resistances.
2. Summoner, blade vortex - The insane number of small hits mean that the flat damage auras you provide are added to each hit, scaling their damage by orders of magnitude. These builds usually have a few auras themselves, so the bonuses vary by build variations (lowlife versions benefit less, for example).
3. Vaal spark, vaal fireball, herald autobomber - Special mention due to how crazy their clearspeed is, and while the scaling is more than decent, you're not killing endgame bosses with them.
4. Physical attack builds, AW totem - Depends on the skill used, but you get the jist by now - the faster it attacks, the more increase you'll see. Skills such as earthquake won't scale as crazy as the t1 builds.
5. Conversion caster builds with upfront damage - not so popular in the current meta, but might be worthwile investigating some Pyre/Call of the brotherhood shennanigans.
6. Single element casters with upfront damage - Even though they are this low, doesn't mean that they aren't perfectly viable even for t16/shaper, just that the benefits you provide are much smaller than the builds above.
7. Builds scaling poison - unless running United in Dream, you're not providing any increase to their poison damage, and just increasing the initial hits, turning their build into a semi-elemental build that's not scaled by their gear and passives.
8. Only defensive benefits, or very minimal offensive benefits - these builds have no or very limited use of your offensive auras, they might as well just solo: chaos builds (dark pact, viper strike, etc), damage over time builds (righteous fire, scorching ray, essence drain, etc), starforge phys builds (no elemental damage).
Last edited by maladeth on Aug 30, 2017, 8:44:06 AM
Thanks a lot for the answers guys !

Will look for a spectral throw or blade furry, maybe a vaal firebaal !
Hey Guys,

This is the first league where i got over level 60 and I'm not sure what I should buy now for my Aurabot.
I imported it to PoB so if someone could help my it would be really nice!

Also awailable ingame :)

Thanks!
"
elklopso wrote:
Hey Guys,

This is the first league where i got over level 60 and I'm not sure what I should buy now for my Aurabot.
I imported it to PoB so if someone could help my it would be really nice!

Also awailable ingame :)

Thanks!

Aside from upgrading your ES gear, acquiring an Ephemeral Edge Dusk Blade should be your current priority.

At your level you don't need to run an animate guardian with the required items, that's usually for final setup usage. So i'd recommend removing the Animate Guardian gem and replacing it with an increased duration gem. Just be sure you level up that gem somewhere else.
"
maladeth wrote:
"
Vhanlay wrote:

What do you think ?

Here's my personal tier list of duo builds suitable with this aurabot, from the top of my head. It's nowhere near complete, but should give you a general idea:

1. Doomfletch prism, windripper, wander, elemental spectral throw, elemental blade flurry - these are the godlike, best match builds IMO. They stack flat elemental damage and WED, so they will be fully utilizing almost all of your auras and you will probably even triple their damage. Added bonus is that they can swap amulet and rings for more IIR/IIQ for easier content, as you're providing more than enough damage and cover their missing resistances.
2. Summoner, blade vortex - The insane number of small hits mean that the flat damage auras you provide are added to each hit, scaling their damage by orders of magnitude. These builds usually have a few auras themselves, so the bonuses vary by build variations (lowlife versions benefit less, for example).
3. Vaal spark, vaal fireball, herald autobomber - Special mention due to how crazy their clearspeed is, and while the scaling is more than decent, you're not killing endgame bosses with them.
4. Physical attack builds, AW totem - Depends on the skill used, but you get the jist by now - the faster it attacks, the more increase you'll see. Skills such as earthquake won't scale as crazy as the t1 builds.
5. Conversion caster builds with upfront damage - not so popular in the current meta, but might be worthwile investigating some Pyre/Call of the brotherhood shennanigans.
6. Single element casters with upfront damage - Even though they are this low, doesn't mean that they aren't perfectly viable even for t16/shaper, just that the benefits you provide are much smaller than the builds above.
7. Builds scaling poison - unless running United in Dream, you're not providing any increase to their poison damage, and just increasing the initial hits, turning their build into a semi-elemental build that's not scaled by their gear and passives.
8. Only defensive benefits, or very minimal offensive benefits - these builds have no or very limited use of your offensive auras, they might as well just solo: chaos builds (dark pact, viper strike, etc), damage over time builds (righteous fire, scorching ray, essence drain, etc), starforge phys builds (no elemental damage).

Where woudl you put tornado shot build on here? Trying to decide if i should respec.
Spoiler
"
zugare wrote:
"
maladeth wrote:
"
Vhanlay wrote:

What do you think ?

"
zugare wrote:

Where woudl you put tornado shot build on here? Trying to decide if i should respec.

If it's ele tshot then 1st, if it's not then 4th.
completely new with these aura build, just asking how many auras can i run below level 55 ? is it just two ? and how can you run so many auras (i only understand the victario's party sorry)
"
meamwoot wrote:
completely new with these aura build, just asking how many auras can i run below level 55 ? is it just two ? and how can you run so many auras (i only understand the victario's party sorry)

Lots of reservation =p just follow it and you'll get there too!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info