[{3.5}] - [Clarity_Bot's] 15+2 Victario's Influence Aurabot

"
Hollycz wrote:
ola amigos! first time I want to try aurabot build and considering we deal no dmg and also new 3.0 changes which are still unknown to me (didnt really follow up on the changes) I wonder how budget and viable this is to get through content alone and what's the min. level to start going aurabot and thus need someone to deal dps for us. I am not set on aurabot as... well running around does not sound so fun but I guess with friends they will have much easier time farming end game maps/bosses and I can start dps build afterwards.

SO I have a few questions:
1) how to level up and when is a good time to swap to auras? looking at your build you focus pretty much on auras right from the start going ES nodes so we won't have any damage or hp/es pool so we need to stick with groups from the beginning. that's ok I guess tho.
also we can run only 2 auras (was thinking hatred and haste)
considering that the new league won't have many Unique items cheap enough to afford, I wonder when can we run more then 2 auras?

2) is there a budget version (consider I am very unlucky with drops)?

2B) If there is a budget version, what auras to focus on before getting the rest?

and can someone please upload a Path of building character to pastebin for 3.0? that would help me immensly. I clicked this and seems like there is a lot of spare points left compared to old tree so probably +ES nodes https://pastebin.com/9EC4pdx5

1) You can swap to auras at any point, you can even start off with auras, i've done it. But you'll need to have a party or friends to play with.

You can run more than 2 Auras because you go straight for the aura nodes in the tree. The unique items aren't expensive, alpha's howl, prism guardian & victario's influence all help with mana reservation.

This is a budget build.

Not much has changed in the new tree, i posted a gif of it, but nothing too large to bother with. when it comes out i'll just update the tree.

When the league starts and some items might be too expensive, do you recommend using Conqueror's Efficiency?
"
Jacknife wrote:
When the league starts and some items might be too expensive, do you recommend using Conqueror's Efficiency?

You use that jewel in general, you use that and conqueror's potency.
Returning to PoE, always played standard, but looking to run seasons with 2 friends and gunna give your aurabot a run.
Im concerned about getting the needed gear to pimp this out, and what I would need to get as i level, most of that gear is lvl 60+.
Would love to hear some gear suggestions while leveling if anyone is familiar and comfortable sharing.

Thanks in advance from a re-noob.
"
BoDanger wrote:
Returning to PoE, always played standard, but looking to run seasons with 2 friends and gunna give your aurabot a run.
Im concerned about getting the needed gear to pimp this out, and what I would need to get as i level, most of that gear is lvl 60+.
Would love to hear some gear suggestions while leveling if anyone is familiar and comfortable sharing.

Thanks in advance from a re-noob.

Whenever i play with friends, i basically group with them until 68+, so i just find es/life/resist gear to keep me safe, all you need to make your auras effective is the Commander of Darkness Node in the passive tree which means you only need normal lab. Soon as you get that try to run more auras, the more, the better!
first of all thanks Rangaeki_Break for your answers.

what I am wondering now is whether to run templar with less auras but more curses with higher survivability or run this one pure auras but on the other hand no curses.

I wanna run your build but I am wondering whether we could drop 2 auras and put in 2 curses. I know we would lose some dps considering each aura gives +% bonuses from ascendancy but ... i just wonder what's actually more viable so I have to ask you guys here with a ton more experience then I have with supports and auras overall.

So i went ahead and "reddited" some answers but not sure if they are still viable in 3.0 as there were some nerfs to grand spectrum and ES. Also templar usually need 5-link armor and you can go up to 4 curses and still have like 10 auras + good survivability. but DPS boost is not that great (altho survivability might be considered better late game when dps is good enough). Also should be better league starter as it has good survivability from the start and have better starting position then witch).

This one runs 14 auras but no curses (well we do not rly have a slot for those to make 'em viable). casting the curse is one option but dunno about spell-cost there. I assume with huge inc. in dps we dont rly need curses to deal additional damage but who knows at first days of the league...

So considering you guys played as supports for a while what would you recommend me? Pure auras as in this build or go a mix with cursese or rather templar for better survivability? I think most my friends will go life builds or low-life at best

ty
"
Hollycz wrote:
first of all thanks Rangaeki_Break for your answers.

what I am wondering now is whether to run templar with less auras but more curses with higher survivability or run this one pure auras but on the other hand no curses.

I wanna run your build but I am wondering whether we could drop 2 auras and put in 2 curses. I know we would lose some dps considering each aura gives +% bonuses from ascendancy but ... i just wonder what's actually more viable so I have to ask you guys here with a ton more experience then I have with supports and auras overall.

So i went ahead and "reddited" some answers but not sure if they are still viable in 3.0 as there were some nerfs to grand spectrum and ES. Also templar usually need 5-link armor and you can go up to 4 curses and still have like 10 auras + good survivability. but DPS boost is not that great (altho survivability might be considered better late game when dps is good enough). Also should be better league starter as it has good survivability from the start and have better starting position then witch).

This one runs 14 auras but no curses (well we do not rly have a slot for those to make 'em viable). casting the curse is one option but dunno about spell-cost there. I assume with huge inc. in dps we dont rly need curses to deal additional damage but who knows at first days of the league...

So considering you guys played as supports for a while what would you recommend me? Pure auras as in this build or go a mix with cursese or rather templar for better survivability? I think most my friends will go life builds or low-life at best

ty

I ran this build as a league starter in Essence and again in Legacy, it's definitely easy to do as a league starter without curses. The build is meant to be a budget aurabot leaguestarter with effective boosts. You can do curses with dropping some auras for curses but i never felt the need to. If i can survive shaped strands with full sextants and league stones, you guys can too! But if you do feel the need to want curses on blasphemy, put them in your shield, that'll give you room for blasphemy + 2 curses. You can put them elsewhere but the reservation would be higher. In my opinion it's just not worth it, you don't have enough links to enhance/enlighten and you don't go into curse effectiveness nodes.
Is Necro Support after the nerfs to commander of darkness still viable?
If not is templar state of the art now?
"
Phobozz wrote:
Is Necro Support after the nerfs to commander of darkness still viable?
If not is templar state of the art now?

The nerf sucks but in terms of dps output, i'd still run Necromancer.
Why exactly is the ascendency change a nerf? Of course u lose like 25% cast attack speed, but instead we gain 30 increased dmg per aura instead of 10. Don't these factors at least balance out in the end?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info