Content Update 2.6.0 Patch Notes

What happened to the Blood Magic buffs mentioned before where you guys said you had new similar nodes to supplement it like CI has for energy shield ?

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Ecdubs wrote:
"
OSsloth wrote:
I think this patch is a better time than any to remind everyone that there's literally no reason to ever play Inquisitor, as it can't benefit from double dipping. You're always better off playing Elementalist.

Vaal spark has been #1 build since a4 release

Incorrect. It was nerfed in every way possible.
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D    MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O              Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
I noticed the 'diviner's strongbox can only spawn in maps'...does that mean it can have a slightly increased spawn rate plllleeeeeaaaasseeeeee??

:)
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
What happened to the Blood Magic buffs mentioned before where you guys said you had new similar nodes to supplement it like CI has for energy shield ?

was a lie like the cake

another league of vaal spark inquisitor and flicker slayer for me
Last edited by PathOfExileBanking on Feb 28, 2017, 10:09:59 PM
Time to theory craft a build to perfection then scrap it completely just before the launch
double beyond :^(
I gues Reave doesn't have the old range, but has faster build up of range.

Won't know how this will affect gameplay, only way is to try it out for ourselves.
"Dead DPS is 0 DPS"

- Rules of Gaming
so no game engine fix or FPS drop fix when 50 spells go off at once.

i remember the good times of having full map groups with max settings and 0 fps drops.
right now, you can't even 2 man maps without reaching 3fps from 50 spells going off at once.

2015 > 2017 POE.
<3 the progression in this game, hopefully the 10 act release fixes the game engine as well so I can actually play the game with my friends instead of soloing. +1
Last edited by imbaslap on Feb 28, 2017, 10:12:52 PM
Didn't expect the Pyre Ring conversion nerf from 100% to 40%.
Download my Hideout HERE: https://poedb.tw/us/HideoutShare?id=a1f8d343fdc433903080cff8eb08b0d4
reach of the council nerfed..there goes my projectile build. thanks GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info