<EMPIRE> RECRUITING FOR NEW LEAGUE (200+ Active Members, 55+ Stash Tabs) + Discord

Account Name:warbeast275
Character Name:ranger_warbeast
Highest Level:90
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile:6/13
Country/Time Zone:pacific
Average Hours Played Per Week:60
Player-type (League Only, Hardcore, Standard, Etc.):standard

took break from 2014 to recently
stay home disabled vet so i play alot
trying to get back into game learning lots
Guild thread has been reopened and we are accepting applications for the next league!
Account Name: Antiquity000 Discord : Antiquity000 #6726
Character Name: Travisss
Highest Level:96
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: 12/14
Country/Time Zone: US West
Average Hours Played Per Week: 60+ for Delve, 45+ past leagues
Player-type (League Only, Hardcore, Standard, Etc.): SC league

Played heavy in bestiary and flashback, took a break for incursion. Looking to play tons in Delve. Look forward to meeting the crew.
Account Name: Cpfuzzy | Discord: Cpfuzzy#4045
Character Name: Cpfuzzy
Highest Level: 91
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: Mid Beastiary League
Country/Time Zone: CST/USA
Average Hours Played Per Week: 40+ hours
Player-type (League Only, Hardcore, Standard, Etc.): League
Last edited by Cpfuzzy on Aug 31, 2018, 3:08:35 AM
Account Name: WaterDropy

Character Name: BunniesAteMyCookie (but the new league has not started yet so i will take it from Standard and make it again there, just bcoz i can )

Highest Level: 94`ish ? Not sure bcoz i got angry having no more cookies and i deleted it, but it was around that (not a lie !)

Month & Year You Started Path of Exile:January 2017 i guess, i remember it was winter and cold in my house. Had to make a fire in the livingroom QQ and the only present i got for Christmas, the year before, was a half eaten sandwich from a homeless person.

Country/Time Zone: GMT+3 (not sure why you need this, do you have somekind of a weird timezone fetish thingy ? "Ahhh, its PST +2, this makes me so hornyyy !" Well its ok, i dont judge you..)

Average Hours Played Per Week: One bilion trilion hours ! One time, Cronos came to me and complained that i played 174 hours in a week

Player-type (League Only, Hardcore, Standard, Etc.): Tho .. i really like it Hardcore sometimes ..and Standard gets boring after you get the taste of it .. so i must say that i prefer League .. bcoz its good to have balance in your sex life.

Note: Even tho you must be uber impressed by my skills and my lovable personality, and you cant wait to add me in your guild,i must warn you that it can be the biggest mistake of your life.I will organise and clean your stash tabs, provide you with fresh and delicious potions,6-L your clothes every day, take you out for long atlas walks, make you generate frenzy charges each time you see me log in. So if you dont have enough endurance charges to handle me, dont waste my timeeeee !
Account Name: ShermanDiablo
Character Name: ShermanSSF
Highest Level: 94
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: Played Talisman to Prophecy, came back for Incursion
Country/Time Zone: GMT (BST), United Kingdom
Average Hours Played Per Week: 20-40
Player-type (League Only, Hardcore, Standard, Etc.): League only softcore
Account Name: Boyan
Character Name: Boyan (going to erase the character from standard league and start the new one with the same name)
Highest Level: 95
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: Believe it or not 31.12.2010. :)
Country/Time Zone: Serbia/UCT +1
Average Hours Played Per Week: 25-35
Player-type (League Only, Hardcore, Standard, Etc.): League only (softcore)

See ya in Wraeclast, exiles. :)
IGN: Boyan
Account Name: Gommie88
Character Name: TechiesXXXX
Highest Level: 73
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: Jun 18, incursion
Country/Time Zone: Malaysia GMT+8
Average Hours Played Per Week: 30
Player-type (League Only, Hardcore, Standard, Etc.): League only softcore
Account Name:hackface498
Character Name:Crittrain
Highest Level:92
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile:feb 2013
Country/Time Zone:us central
Average Hours Played Per Week:30+
Player-type (League Only, Hardcore, Standard, Etc.):League mostly

I just came back to this game after about 5 years leave, so this will be my first full league.
I do know im still learning (this game is 20x the size it was when I left) but love how far its come, and the customization, been hooked since coming back.
IGN - Crittrain
Account Name: Collin11
Character Name: Noole
Highest Level: 94
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: Jan 2014.
Country/Time Zone: EST (GMT-5)
Average Hours Played Per Week: 10
Player-type (League Only, Hardcore, Standard, Etc.): League only, sometimes Standard, part time SSF.

Looking for a bigger and active guild with plenty of people to get to know and talk to :) Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info