Legacy League Challenges and Rewards

The challenges for Legacy are like CRAZY !! I'll play SSF and do my usual thing and leave the challenges to those players who don't work and don't sleep. Have at it ! All that said, can't wait to start on Friday -- YEAH !!
not again... doh
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
Doing endgame grind w/o trading is impossible. Even half of year would be not enough to farm 100 breachstones.

Who said we have to get 40 challenges done in SSF? On top of that, there is nothing visible to the public that distinguishes whether a player completed challenges in SSF or not.

Noone. Noone said you have to get all 40 challanges. Still, considering that bearchstones will be as common as before (they won't be) avarage price will be ~10c. It means 1k chaos. And it's not for challange, it's for 1/4 challange. LeL
I've started the game about 1 month ago and it was really fun to play. Also trying to get wings was giving me best feeling in game mostly but couldnt get them anyway. When i saw the Legacy League with its offers to new players i get insane.

But that challange rewards is not good enough and harder to get 24+ more challanges than before. If we get harder we should be rewarded with better. That portal affect is almost the same with the default one.

Please change it to atleast with trash armor effect.
"
neorich wrote:
Why you have to each league increase ridiculusness of endgame grind? Allready nolifed last one. I quess you want me burn out.

This is a bit of what I thaught as well. I finished at least the past 4 leagues with max challenges as I made that part of my personal goal in the game. Last season I would have done 50 or more challenges, no matter what.

But looking at that endgame grind I will probably keep it at 36 challenges this time. I wish they increased the challanges by 10 or somewhat and be more creative in designing them. Soo many leagues to choose goals from. And GGG stucked at Talisman.

I don't want to sound bitter. I am totally hyped again for this league and specially for 3.0
So I guess I will just have to see how legacy starts.
"
Aynix wrote:
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
Doing endgame grind w/o trading is impossible. Even half of year would be not enough to farm 100 breachstones.

Who said we have to get 40 challenges done in SSF? On top of that, there is nothing visible to the public that distinguishes whether a player completed challenges in SSF or not.

Noone. Noone said you have to get all 40 challanges. Still, considering that bearchstones will be as common as before (they won't be) avarage price will be ~10c. It means 1k chaos. And it's not for challange, it's for 1/4 challange. LeL

Well, I do agree that without grouping/trading, the last handful of those challenges would be near-impossible. Fortunately SSF as both a concept and practice is far removed from this objective.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
shingetsu24 wrote:
Does our decorated hideout in breach league will be brought back to standard league as well? uhmmm there are MTX hideout decoration in my hideout during the previous league along with my trophies... Me and my friend are getting worried if our MTX will gone when we checked our hideout stash along with MTX stash we did not see our MTX HO/Hideout decorations from Breach League...

AFAIK if the new hideout is more advanced/more equipped than your normal league HO, it will overwrite it
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
Don't fret it, just play for fun. The 40/40 is for people with a lot of time to invest, regardless of whether they admit it or not. I've only reached 29 and 24 for the two leagues in which I've even bothered participating. 30 is obtainable if you don't mind trading and grinding the challenges a bit once at end-game. 36 will need some grouping help, and 40 is just a time sink. I usually shoot for 30, but am happy with 20-something. At 20-something I get an end-game character who's mapping and in the prime of their build.

Wasn't expecting someone to sympathise, thanks Cipher
Why does it say "kill AN Beyound..." and not "kill A Beyound..."
Is this one of those "exceptions" in english? Some one please help...
I learned a long time ago when it comes to these challenges just figure out if it's worth your time to complete or not and go from there. As the league progresses you'll have a better idea how realistic/obtainable completing all of them is. Maybe you''ll reach a goal you set for yourself early and push on to the next one, maybe it will take you all league to reach your goal, and maybe you never make it.

It's all about fun and not being stressed, if you're stressed you're doing it wrong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info