Legacy League Challenges and Rewards

Can't wait for the leaguestone recipe !

How about prophecy? Non more on the challenge screen?

Maybe they will be active only in "prophecy leaguestone area!!"

Then, what if no Zana mod this league :p
The two grind challenges are both shit.

The 10000 map tiers was why I quit at 36 last league. 1000 x T6 is even worse.
No unique strongbox!
I like having something to work towards, but when it's un-achievable for players with a job / family, I can see this being "Quit at 24 league".
Who keeps doing stupid uber izaro grind, making them bring it back each time pfft
"
Gumlass wrote:
The two grind challenges are both shit.

The 10000 map tiers was why I quit at 36 last league. 1000 x T6 is even worse.

10*T6 + with 3 league should mean that drop rate of league stone will be ok !
"
Fifth2301 wrote:
Putting aside the MTX "quality" (which is subjective to everyone), don't you think @GGG that the 1000 maps t6 with x3 stone, and the endgame grind challenges have gotten out of hand a little?

Fully agree with this one.
1) Leaguestone recipee is going to be : 3 magic gives an unidentified one. That, or increased rarity.

"
sarannah101 wrote:
Here I was hoping we would move away from the RNG heavy challenges. Instead almost every challenge seems massive RNG. Including RNG challenges that were already impossible during those challenge leagues themselves.

2) It's not RNG. At all. I mean, you have LEAGUESTONES. You can litteraly SUMMON the monsters needed for the challenges. To be honest, I think that within a week, I'll be able to get 10-12 easy (and it's hard for me to arrive to merciless, haha). Unless leaguestones are seldom.
"Thousand Needles"
Well... Here comes the RNG. But I like that portal.
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
"
_Aldheart_ wrote:
I mean, that making 40 need much effort, like time

That's why I said:

"
DoEFotGS wrote:
How many players do 40 challenges in Breach? 1-2%? Under 5% of all players?

Grind in Breach was hard. It was harder than in Essence, and Essence grind was harder than Prophecy. And every time it been 'not for everyone'. Grind in Legacy - 'for chosen one'. Everything has a limit.

"
sarannah101 wrote:
However, I do like that we only need 1000 map tiers now.

But is not 1000 tiers. Is 1000 maps :'D
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info