Okay GGG, now remove GMP and nerf pierce.

I honestly don't understand why you've just nerfed aoe yet builds that stack GMP and pierce can still clear 3 screens in any direction with 1 click of the mouse.

Bow builds are now more than even the best option for anyone wanting fast clear. For a game that pushes build diversity as their primary goal you're failing pretty hard on that aspect.

/signed a 650 exalt Wild Strike Inquisitor who gets out farmed by literally any ranged build with 1/4 the investment.
Last bumped on Feb 27, 2017, 9:53:50 PM
GMP is not a problem. It has a less modifier which is a big deal (remember the difference between how less and more modifiers are calculated). The real problem is barrage with projectile stacking without this less modifier (Death's Opus and Reach of the Council).

Regarding pierce - well I am undecided. I don't know. Maybe a change into a increased damage instead of more would be a good thing. However as soon as they fix double dipping it would fix a huge part of the pierce builds (barrage, pierce, poison).
I don't understand that either.
maybe they will introduce OP threshold gems for the skills?
Run vaal ice nova! :D
Pierce has already been nerfed and double dip removal will make it much less potent.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

GMP + Lightning Arrow + Chain

Through in physical damage support and then pierce on a 5 link with Drillneck and you knock out wuite a bit. Especially combined with a decent curse on hit combo.
Chain is pretty fucking terrible at the moment though.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
In fact, ggg, remove all attacks and spells and make everything boil down to a nice, family-friendly game of rock, paper, scissors. That way your dreadful engine can handle all the particle effects and you won't have to hire new servers since nobody will still play the game.

Rather than go for the death of a thousand cuts, just let the game die, it's suffered too long already. Nothing deserves this much humiliation.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
"
Nephalim wrote:
Chain is pretty fucking terrible at the moment though.

Also true. I find it decent for applying on hit effects like Assassin's Mark
Yeah GGG throw away all the skill gems and just let us progress through the game with the weapon we start at strand since everyone likes to complain about builds all the time. Or better yet, dont even give us the starting weapon at strand and just let us use our fist, dont even add the passive tree!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info