[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Just noticed that you probably helped Kraityn on cruel difficulty. Is it just a test run or did you forget to mention it in legacy change log?
"
SeraNoxa wrote:
someone told me that u couldn't use enlighten anymore for the mana reserved, for 4 auras but u have it listed. is it still possible ?

You can use Enligten, it's just a bit more mana unreserved from your Wrath. It could be awesome if you put Enliten+Empower on your wrath (Lv3+) but quite expensive.

"
rAx wrote:
"
KouboMog wrote:
Well, quick look and :
* Rat's nest, but you know that.
* You got a bit Ele dmg from you rings, you can get more from that spot, Ele dmg, speed, crit. Everything is pretty good if you can get good roll on that.
* No WeapEleDMG on your belt, must have with rez+hp.
* No Crit on your weapon. Yeah you have pretty good eDPS and speed is nice, but you could need some crit on it too.
* 6L is 5-10K more DPS. (depend on your gear)

For you tree :
* Droop Charisma wheel.
* You should droop Written in Blood, Nightstalker and Mind Drinker. Pick Vitality Void & the Mana/life leech node next to it.
* Run to Revenge of the Hunted and Forces of nature after that.
* Find better Jewel :p 2DPS stat+7%life is not that expensive.

Got a Rat's Nest and made all the changes on the tree and my dps only went from 13.5k to 16.6k. Swapping in Inc Crit Strikes for Lightning Pen (just to see what the 6L dps would be) is only 20.1k. I am missing a bit of damage on some of my gear but I don't see how this can make up this extra 10k I seem to be missing. Any ideas?

Also, should we be using HoL or HoI? I have seen a lot of talk about Enlighten allowing for 4 auras but I think it's meant to be 3 auras. Both Heralds plus Wrath is already 100% mana reserved, and since we have removed Charisma, we can only use 2 auras without Enlighten. Unless maybe people are thinking of the Golem as an aura?

Did you check my profile? I'm 41K h/o. Check and see what it can be changed no?

"
filipmunze wrote:
Just noticed that you probably helped Kraityn on cruel difficulty. Is it just a test run or did you forget to mention it in legacy change log?

some use to help for extra speed during lvling and then use to respect that for an extra point. Both case are good anyway.
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
Last edited by KouboMog on Mar 20, 2017, 1:42:05 AM
Hallo.

Loving your build so far
Wouldnt it be possible to update the tree templates you have with the findings you have done.

Could for example just update the final build with all the tweaks you have made :)

Thanks!

//Munk
"
rAx wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
In hideout without power/frenzy charges and just my golem/auras im sitting at over 31k dps. My gems are also only at 19/20. Nothing is corrupted to level 21, wrath is corrupted level 20

Where is all your dps and mana coming from? I'm level 91 sitting at 14k in hideout with HoL+Wrath+Golem and a 5L. Comparing our profiles, you're using Rat's Nest, HoI, a 6L, and some more ele damage nodes on the tree per your most recent changes. I haven't gotten any of these yet but doing some quick napkin math even with these changes would get me around 22-23k. All my gems are already level 20 too with 20% qual GMP and ST. Does Point Blank factor into tooltip dps? Because I have not gotten that yet.

Also when I try to use HoI I go down to 123 mana (compared to your 214) and this is BEFORE removing all the mana from the tree with your changes.

It all adds up rather quickly. Crit + attack speed both play a huge part, feel free to link your gear and I can let you know more.

That 6th link is HUGE dps boost. Crit scales crazy well with all the crit multi and dmg. Inc crit strikes also raises the base crit of weapon too which is huge. All of my other gear is pretty solid by this point as well and I still don't have the enchant for rat's nest. Have saved up a ton of offerings + twice enchants and am ready soon as lab has a super good layout.

As for the herald I only use herald of ice, not herald of thunder. SO wrath + 1 herald, and a tad over 200 mana now. Had like 20 something mana on a ring and just replaced it yesterday.

Point blank does not factor into paper dps at all.

"
SeraNoxa wrote:
someone told me that u couldn't use enlighten anymore for the mana reserved, for 4 auras but u have it listed. is it still possible ?

You most certainly CAN use it. I just do not as its not worth it. Had to spend like 7-8 passive points + enlighten 3+ to get a 4th aura which added less damage than another jewel node. However if you still want to go it, feel free.

"
filipmunze wrote:

I did not help kraityn on cruel difficulty. I felt like a passive point would have a lot more use as we are already kind of passive starved. Bandits are up to date.

"
Momental wrote:
Hallo.

Loving your build so far
Wouldnt it be possible to update the tree templates you have with the findings you have done.

Could for example just update the final build with all the tweaks you have made :)

Thanks!

//Munk

Problem is time + updating. Work is winding down and we getting things shipped out for the sale. Next week Thursday march 30th will be my last day. Besides for work, I still have a lot of stuff to do to catch up on around the house, my play time has been limited but will soon be over.

As for updating the tree the problem is now with different nodes, all the leveling trees are different as well. I cant just update the final because everyone that followed it from here on out would get the wrong nodes and have to respect the points.

Ill try to do everything as soon as possible. For now feel free to look at my profile as the tree on there is fully up to date :)

Do you have any weapon recommendations for levelling?
"
Satsuki09 wrote:

Fidelitas spike in both hands is fantastic and cheap.
IGN: Galtina - Pure Summoner Witch
Last edited by Kisageru on Mar 20, 2017, 1:12:08 PM
"
Kisageru wrote:
"
Satsuki09 wrote:

when do you switch out of it? asking because its 2c both of them and its pretty much all my currency so im thinking if i should buy or not ;)
"
Malbec wrote:
"
Kisageru wrote:
"
Satsuki09 wrote:

when do you switch out of it? asking because its 2c both of them and its pretty much all my currency so im thinking if i should buy or not ;)

I'm Currently lvl 63 looking for my end game dagger and using them, they work until endgame
really?? dps is so low o_o
"
Malbec wrote:
really?? dps is so low o_o

With the natural elemental damage scaling from the tree, coupled with the extra shock chance and increased herald of thunder buff as well as the high attack speed the dps is surprisingly high while leveling.

I've been really unlucky with sockets and links so I've outgrown the spikes but they still keep up well with damage due to their sheer speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info