[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

What Gems should i upgrade to 20 Quality first for the best improvement damage wise?

Thanks a lot for this well written guide, i love playing the char so far.
hey guys wanted to ask, tri ele on claw is better? or just dual ele claw? what if dual ele claw has much eDps than tri ele edps? which one is good to use and scale amount of damage? *both claw is at 1.9aps and 7.5crit .

thankyou
"
naimhairix51 wrote:
hey guys wanted to ask, tri ele on claw is better? or just dual ele claw? what if dual ele claw has much eDps than tri ele edps? which one is good to use and scale amount of damage? *both claw is at 1.9aps and 7.5crit .

thankyou

depends on rolls, dual ele if it has lightning and cold damage with good rolls.
How much EDPS is enough for the end game? Because the price of cool claw starts from 15exalts to the mirror.
Build up incrementally, and keep a look out for a real deal. A lot of claws for sale are overpriced garbage. I bought a claw for 6ex yesterday that is pulling a ton of damage - more than a lot of the 20ex and under ones.

I got to end game/beat shaper, uber atziri on a sub 1 ex claw - was a 7c 247 edps gemini claw that I divined and crafted IAS on to make it 320 edps with 37% crit and 15% ias :) (mind you, it was probably underpriced). Ele dps isn't the only thing to keep in mind - for example a 290 edps with 25% IAS and 35% crit might outperform a 310edps with 25% ias and 27(crafted) crit

Path of building will tell you for sure though what is and isn't an upgrade, and just because it has a high price doesn't mean it's good.
Trying to find a claw to upgrade my current one sucks ass. Have a budget of 10-11 ex and all the ones one PoE trade seem not worth to spend that much on. What do you guys recommend?
I have a spare flask slot does anybody have any suggestions?

currently have 1 instant life pot, vinktars, atziri and diamond flask
Hey guys, i was wondering around craft.

I have a claw that has:

Imperial claw
Adds 33 to 68 fire dmg
Adds 36 to 69 cold dmg
18% increased attack speed
(not sure how i post picture)

I was wondering if there was a way to increase the chance of getting a high lightning roll on it, something like "can only roll attack rolls" Not sure if thats a mod you can get. Or do i really just need to use a exalted orb and dream of getting a high light roll? Fell like there almost no chance of getting it, and i could rather just save it and buy a claw instead.
in general what should i try to go for first, the shield or good gloves? I have my belly of the beast in the process of getting 6 linked and with my current set up im just getting one shot in T4-7 maps. I also probably need to upgrade my gems, but what comes first?
Getting confused over "Evade Chance" & "Attack/Spell Dodge" in POB. Whats the difference between these two stats and which one is more important?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info