Breach League Ends Tomorrow, New Divination Cards and Other News

"
Sagonator wrote:
What's with the shitty div cards?! I can't really blame GGG here, the people who are making this are from the community. ARE THEY PLAYING THE SAME FUCKING GAME?! Trypanon?! SERIOUSLY? Who is making this shit? Corrupted unique weapon? Oh COME ON now... At least put 20q in the weapon... Also there are so many shits in the game that this card is completely stupid. Better make it 1 hand weapon, because the good two handed weapons are not worth spending 1500 f + 1500 vaal orbs to 6l from vorichi. LIKE PEOPLE PLEASE.
My card isn't out yet ... it will be a corrupted belt All we get to choose is an item from a list that's left and the name . when it comes out it will prolly be crap too sorry to say at least with the stash tab its not as bad collecting them as they drop I sell all of them ... for almost nothing ... really seems like a waste of time ...
help
Can't wait for the patch notes!!! LOUIE!!! :D
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
wait, NZT? show US time or something so we don't get so confused with when it is pls
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
"
mattislouie wrote:
wait, NZT? show US time or something so we don't get so confused with when it is pls

From what I've seen before, they should post info in about 5 hr from now.
"
Aynix wrote:
"
mattislouie wrote:

Yeah, it's a little confusing though. They put the first time in your local time, which is helpful, but then don't give us even a ballpark timeframe in their upcoming announcements to figure out when it will be relevant to our local time.

EG: League start is "Saturday NZT" cool... I have no idea what time Friday I need to be at my computer for this? ^^;;

Is there a normal start time for new leagues? I haven't been around in forever and for people trying to get back into the game with this new patch and everything it's just a little confusing, is all.
"
w3djyt wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
"
mattislouie wrote:

Yeah, it's a little confusing though. They put the first time in your local time, which is helpful, but then don't give us even a ballpark timeframe in their upcoming announcements to figure out when it will be relevant to our local time.

EG: League start is "Saturday NZT" cool... I have no idea what time Friday I need to be at my computer for this? ^^;;

Is there a normal start time for new leagues? I haven't been around in forever and for people trying to get back into the game with this new patch and everything it's just a little confusing, is all.

No idea how you missed this:

http://screenshooter.net/102686431/ncnefec
Sweet getting closer to Legacy. Can't wait!!!!
"
w3djyt wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
"
mattislouie wrote:

As per this https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1834597 It's 12:00 noon pacific time on Friday.
"
micajo wrote:
Hyoe
Wheres the fifth div card

Content Update 2.6.0 also introduces four new Divination Cards that were designed by Path of Exile fans! Check them out below.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info