[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

Firstly, many thanks Bash for such an AWESOME build!
I'm a legit potato at this game but your build has helped me out so much.

I've made several off build changes of eq and did minor changes to the skill tree.

The Brine Crown - Offers good protection via a ton of armor + never frozen (Using Lightning Warp so most of the time stationary, free 1500 armor)

Doryani's Invitation - Belt with superb perks (would Stygian vice be better?)

Lightning Warp - Bridge gaps easily, further range, perfect for memories (slight initial cast delay drawback)

Assassin’s Mark + Herald Ice + Ice Bite + Cast on hit = Frenzy and Power charges without needing to take Overcharge (I sacrificed herald of thunder for this)

I dropped Crit support in favor of projectile speed because without it I feel sluggish n effects clear speed greatly.

All my gears when I bought them was 1c-35c each (except for choir of storms)
Total I spent was around 150c. (I got lucky and found a good scepter at a low price)

Adding the 6th link boosted my damage by 50K (Controlled Destruction)

Currently doing up to T12 maps no problems. ATM I'm lvl 91 with 4K HP & 2K ES and deaths are mainly due me being a potato but they are rare. All resist are capped at no more than 80%.

I hardly use Lightning Spire Trap, thinking of sacrificing it for more defense proc or something to boost damage.

Would Lightning Penetration be better than controlled destruction?

Any suggestions to upgrade my gear or setup?

Do correct me if I'm wrong anywhere, I'm a god crafted potato.
"
Baryboo wrote:
Two questions:

-Why no inspired learning for more zoom?
-Why no wand with projectile speed?

why waste precious jewel slot that can have 4 dps/etc mods

and just use HH instead
Nice guide and it have given me alot inspiration. I Just took guardians and shaper with the build. I changed it abit tho. Im not using Cotb and choir, instead I got a rare neck, Elder ring with Warlord's mark and Mark of the shaper. For hatred I switched to arctic armour and its enough dmg for it. So no cold gems or aura. I use rare boots and gloves as well atm for more life to survive abit better and got pierce gem in my chest. The covenant is soo good for this build :) First time using it. Talents are after the PoB for Covenant build and its alot better than the other version. I died alot with the first version but when switched to The covenant and more life+es pieces its doing really well in all tier of maps.
Last edited by Hyde84 on Apr 8, 2019, 10:24:22 AM
"
xiaoern3st wrote:

I've made several off build changes of eq and did minor changes to the skill tree.

The Brine Crown - Offers good protection via a ton of armor + never frozen (Using Lightning Warp so most of the time stationary, free 1500 armor)

Lightning Warp - Bridge gaps easily, further range, perfect for memories (slight initial cast delay drawback)

Assassin’s Mark + Herald Ice + Ice Bite + Cast on hit = Frenzy and Power charges without needing to take Overcharge (I sacrificed herald of thunder for this)

I dropped Crit support in favor of projectile speed because without it I feel sluggish n effects clear speed greatly.

Total I spent was around 150c. (I got lucky and found a good scepter at a low price)

Currently doing up to T12 maps no problems. ATM I'm lvl 91 with 4K HP & 2K ES and deaths are mainly due me being a potato but they are rare. All resist are capped at no more than 80%.

I hardly use Lightning Spire Trap, thinking of sacrificing it for more defense proc or something to boost damage.

We are Inquisitor... invetable judgment will set enemies residences to 0. You cannot reduce it below 0 so lightning penetration would be more or less useless.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
Vaikisss wrote:

doesnt hypothermia just need atleast 1 added cold damage to spark ?

For hypothermia to work you need the target to be chilled, for chill to be applied you need to hit the enemy with a single hit that deals at least 0.33% of its hp, for regular monsters HoI might be enough, but for bosses I'm pretty sure you wont be chilling them without CotB.
"
xiaoern3st wrote:

Brine Crown is not really helpful for this build, armor is a very mediocre stat (you need to stack a LOT and even then it's not that good), you want an ES helm with resists, life and enchant and being an inquisitor we are immune to elemental ailments (chill, freeze, shock and ignite) will on consecrated ground which we are 99.9% of the time.
Great build, in the begging I had my doubts, clear was good but lacked in single damage.
Now it's great, not the fastest boss killer but I love the shattering.
Killed everything up to shaper, easily doable deathless, just spam spark -> move and repeat.

Playing as a Life/ES/MoM hybrid. You can check my gear under PhuSpark. Gear and skilltree improvements are welcome.

"
mineperse wrote:
Great build, in the begging I had my doubts, clear was good but lacked in single damage.
Now it's great, not the fastest boss killer but I love the shattering.
Killed everything up to shaper, easily doable deathless, just spam spark -> move and repeat.

Playing as a Life/ES/MoM hybrid. You can check my gear under PhuSpark. Gear and skilltree improvements are welcome.

I'd work on getting that covenant and dropping EB and MoM. Survivability is a lot nicer. This would let you drop all them skill points on mana and get sockets for some abyss jewels to carry your DPS with flat ele dmg.

Getting a nice spectre or dagger is a GREAT dps boost paired with the mark of the shaper and a watchers eye with increased lightning damage while using wrath. These aren't cheap though.

Also I'm not seeing a hazardous research jewel in your tree? You should grab one, you don't have the sockets at the top middle of the tree.

Then you'll be pleasantly surprised with the single target damage.
Last edited by Glithy on Apr 9, 2019, 4:03:08 AM
Hello,

I am a new league starter and this has been a great starting build. I currently have a question in regards to the updated gems. I have a 5-link covenant and also a call of the brotherhood ring. Should I drop a blue gem and use hypothermia or stick to the 5 dps gems for now?

Thanks!

Also, what can I do or change with my equips at the moment? Apart from the Uniques and 6L
Last edited by aceeyzy on Apr 9, 2019, 8:21:52 AM
For a 5linky cov Id rock all blue. Green for 6th socky with cotb

Added light dmg . crit chance gem cuz bad gear, spell echo, cont destruction, ENERGY SHIELD leech.

Id run dagger for high crit off base . scwpter is good just would use hypo with scepter n drop cont dest. Early anyways. Either way is fine. Suggest 5 blue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info