[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

Thinking of making this build for 3.6, how do you think single target will be now? I don't expect GC levels of damage but will I struggle against red map bosses?
Thinking about make a spark build this league, why u dont take ES in the tree in 3.6 after the buffs to ES?
"
whichdoctor wrote:
How do you freeze things with this lightning/shock build?

Call of the Brotherhood converts 40% lightning -> cold, also gives you a 100% chance to shock vs frozen enemies.
Last edited by aefox09 on Mar 7, 2019, 4:42:59 PM
Anyone thought about "Gift from Above"?

Also a related question about the node - "Pious Path", is it only the effect that lingers of the whole consecrated ground "status"? If it's the latter then that ring is more or less passive 50% inc dmg and 5% block. Which leads to the question if the linger effect also counts on the consecrated ground the ring creates on crit.

It sims higher than anything else in PoB at least.
Last edited by Kamelkungen on Mar 7, 2019, 5:22:39 PM
Going to be trying this build this season really looking forwards to it :)
In the updated path of building I don't see Blade Vortex mentioned. Is BV still relevant to this build in 3.6?
Is innervate support and unleash support not worth using for this build? Both of them seem like they could fit, but may not result in any significant damage increase over the other support skills being used. Anyone have any thoughts?
hey man I really enjoy your build and I have used it last league, to be safe I want to do this build again as a starter but I'm am wondering what happened to the new pah of building, the new path of building shows vaal saprk doing almost 1 mill dps and you aren't using blade vortex anymore.

Did the buff increase spark damage that much or did you change something that I did not notice?
for single target, I'm thinking to use ball lightning based on current patch notes. what do you guys think?
Spark can clear uber elder... it's just a matter of getting the 6link. (or 7 in staff)

Options:

A.-> drop shield charge, run Pcoc staff w. spark setup and a 6link boss killer in chest.

possibly what I am gonna do. I mean, we got Vigilant strike + Ancestral call.

In pob his damage is high because of a "More" projectile multiplier from slower projectiles. Everyone I have talked to says it's a bad idea.

I'd suggest: Poacher's mark curse or conduct? for increased projectile dmg instead?

Note" there is Lightning leech in tree hrmm

This build is beyond sick,

but since you dropped Blade vortex both the showcase video and the thread confuse the livin hell out of me. Bv or not? :_P
Last edited by EvilSlayer420 on Mar 7, 2019, 8:54:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info