[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
bashtart wrote:
"
btaang wrote:

i'm not sure how to upgrade my items rn. i'm having trouble getting a lot of health, only at 4.3k and my fire and cold resists are only at 65 ish. what should i replace? am i using too many uniques? i have about 2 exalts in currency. i want to get choir of the storm but thats like 2 exalts. i had gotten really lucky w an inpulsa drop.

Well you still missing some levels... so you will get more life from that and the skill tree. Also you can drop rat's nest and Doryani's Invetation for some items with more life...f.e. Starkonja's Head and a stygian rare belt.

what would u recommend for an abyssal jewel?
Still leveling... good build but i think i need some boost to DPS (gem, item, etc.) before moving to red maps, currently at 19k with spark.

Which gem is suggested instead of spark if i use voidwalker?

Thanks
how is this build doing in delve? does spark work as good in delve as it would make sense? (close quarters and so)
Hi Bash, having fun getting to this build so far - hoping to get an Inpulsa. The sparks are fun to use in Delve, bouncing against the tunnel walls. Anyway, why not drop the shield for another Doryani's Catalyst to pump up the damage? You can replace Shield Charge with Leap Slam for mobility. Also, have you considered a dual Void Battery setup? Thanks.
"
Buenomars wrote:
Hi Bash, having fun getting to this build so far - hoping to get an Inpulsa. The sparks are fun to use in Delve, bouncing against the tunnel walls. Anyway, why not drop the shield for another Doryani's Catalyst to pump up the damage? You can replace Shield Charge with Leap Slam for mobility. Also, have you considered a dual Void Battery setup? Thanks.

Well I kinda thought about it but I think it is not really worth it. Chernobog's gives the build so much tankyness and another doryani would push the dps by about 1/9 or so. Voidbattery I never really considered because it makes only sense with a high investment into power charges.

"
EuroPOE wrote:
Still leveling... good build but i think i need some boost to DPS (gem, item, etc.) before moving to red maps, currently at 19k with spark.

Which gem is suggested instead of spark if i use voidwalker?

Thanks

Not sure if I understand your question... what do you exactly mean?
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
bashtart wrote:

Not sure if I understand your question... what do you exactly mean?

...instead of pierce in the gloves, I'm currently running with controlled destruction.

Current Gear, about 30K dps:

Spoiler

Last edited by EuroPOE on Sep 16, 2018, 4:00:44 AM
is it ok that i'll get the lightning walker skill node
Thanks for this great build, bashtart. This is really fun!

I used this build as a league starter this time and was really lucky to get a Bisco's early and farm my gear. I tried to get my Inpulsa's as soon as possible so I could swap out Herald of Ice with Herald of Thunder and replace Call of the Brotherhood with a res ring.

I'm currently at 220k dps at lvl 93 (frenzy and power charges, enemy being shocked and all flasks active).
Overflowing Chalice allows me to always be running on all flasks active. This is a beautiful flask and makes every build a Pathfinder pretty much.

Also, I sniped some really good Shaper gloves with Blind for survivability and farmed a Decree of Thunder enchant just yesterday:

I think about leaving Choir of the Storm out so I can keep the Bisco's in my setup, as the enchant procs around twice a second as well and does a significant amount of damage (~120k dps).

By switching to Voidwalkers I was able to add Increased Crit Strikes to my Spark setup, which helped the Inpulsa proc a lot more often.

My current gear (invest around 3 ex). Next upgrade will be a 10%, 6L Inpulsa's. I'm really looking forward to it! :-) And I just noticed my rings are really bad. I'll probably get them upgraded as well soon.

The helm enchant cost me around 50c early this league and is really worth it.

"
how is this build doing in delve? does spark work as good in delve as it would make sense? (close quarters and so)

Spark works wonders in delve. I'm currently only at depth ~250, but I can easily stand in the middle of the encounters and just keep pressing Spark. The reason I chose Spark is pretty much because of the shape of the delves. It's working just great.
Thanks for this magnificent build.

I'm playing this build more than a week and i'm happy because of it's clearing speed and got lucky on the drops. So i manage to buy the needed items for this build.

By the way i changed my helmet to lightpoacher to maximize my damage and for my hp too hahaha. Correct me if im wrong or something u want to say to improve more.
Last edited by xismatic26 on Sep 25, 2018, 8:33:15 AM
"
xismatic26 wrote:
Thanks for this magnificent build.

I'm playing this build more than a week and i'm happy because of it's clearing speed and got lucky on the drops. So i manage to buy the needed items for this build.

By the way i changed my helmet to lightpoacher to maximize my damage and for my hp too hahaha. Correct me if im wrong or something u want to say to improve more.

[...]

That +30% crit mult on your gloves is awesome!

I like the idea of using more abyss jewels. Does the ~100 flat lightning from your jewels help a lot?

Why do you use The Oak though? Just for the flat life and life regen? I feel that the leech from the weapon and MoM is enough for even the highest tiers of maps. Enfeeble from Chernbog's Pillar helps a lot.

My suggestions, in order of invest/return ratio:
- Please quality your gear up to 20%. :-)
- You have a level 18 CWDT setup in your boots that only procs at 3k damage. I suggest using a lower level CWDT for your curse/IC/Tempest Shield setup to proc more often.
- You can get another CWDT setup (this can be high-tier) on your Lightpoachers to mitigate big hits.
- Swap out Spell Echo in your BV setup for another damage support. They buffed BV down to 10 max stacks and it's really not needed any more IMHO
- Get the decree of thunder enchant on your gloves. This doubles the cast rate of lightning bolts (damage per hit is pretty much the same as the CotS skill).
- Get the mana leech or life/mana regen enchant on your boots
- If you can afford or farm it, get the +3 Spark Projectiles on your Lightpoachers. It helps a lot!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info