[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

Hey Guys can someone tell me what I should improve next ? my spark char is the lvl 85 one
Last edited by Tomatenbrötchen on Apr 1, 2017, 8:22:53 PM
That's my gear
What should I improve next ?
And are there any major improvements I need ?
Thx for your help

I have 75-80% resi on each elemental stat

I have 8.7k ES atm
Last edited by HiIchbinPhil on Apr 1, 2017, 8:55:09 PM
hey sorry, just an update. i bought a lot of regret orbs and redid my stats to mirror yours better, and now i have 1/5600 for hp/mana. i don't think i can afford 600ES armour or shield and helm with more ES just yet, it took all i've got jsut to get my current gear. i still haven't got the amulet either
im having a lot of problems regarding strength. I just dont have enough strength to be able to equip my gems like warlords mark without an amulet with plus 25 strength or something. Howd you guys get around this?
"
Verxeia wrote:

also the following are my res in order

82 136 83

do i still need better res?

i feel like my main issues right now are:

not enough dps

liability to stuns

What are your res when you go into a map? I am note sure if witch ascendacy is as good as inquisitor for this build. DPS more or less come from alone with better gear...

"
Verxeia wrote:
hey sorry, just an update. i bought a lot of regret orbs and redid my stats to mirror yours better, and now i have 1/5600 for hp/mana. i don't think i can afford 600ES armour or shield and helm with more ES just yet, it took all i've got jsut to get my current gear. i still haven't got the amulet either

I would recommend you to farm just dried lake / low level maps until your gear & level becomes better...then most of your problems solve from alone.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
Hey Guys can someone tell me what I should improve next ? my spark char is the lvl 85 one

I cannot see any characters in your profile...

"
HiIchbinPhil wrote:
That's my gear
What should I improve next ?
And are there any major improvements I need ?
Thx for your help

I have 75-80% resi on each elemental stat

I have 8.7k ES atm

Go for spark enchant on helmet... 3 spark projectiles / 40% more spark damage... pretty soon you will get a major dps push when all your skill gems rich lvl 20 and you change them against quality 20%.

"
im having a lot of problems regarding strength. I just dont have enough strength to be able to equip my gems like warlords mark without an amulet with plus 25 strength or something. Howd you guys get around this?

There is an easy solution for this... just level strength gems as high as you can. Or take the passive "Physique".
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
Verxeia wrote:

Get body arm with 5 links, but more ES. You will loose a lil in dps, but will get much more in surv.
yeah, after getting CI, i've been dying a lot, to the point i am gaining 0 exp XD i'll try the 5link more energy shield

my res in map are 74-128-76
Last edited by Verxeia on Apr 2, 2017, 10:14:36 AM
"
Verxeia wrote:
yeah, after getting CI, i've been dying a lot, to the point i am gaining 0 exp XD i'll try the 5link more energy shield

my res in map are 74-128-76

Remove 2 points in Throatseeler node and 4 in Void barrier. Get Sniper node (must have for spark build) and Elemental focus node.

You can get spell damage on 3 jewels.
so i've gotten a choir of the storm today, and with that my damage has been boosted a great deal. with the damage boost i've been able to leech more, and i changed my nodes and stuff. i also got a 5link 600+ ES armour and now i have about 7k ES, have found my damage and survivability both boosted. i changed the nodes as you've instructed, and i've successfully managed a t8 today without much trouble, thanks for your instructions.

if you don't mind, could you have a look and see if there's anything i need to change, or what i should be statting my nodes into from now please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info