[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
Spaceknijn wrote:
Gear
Spoiler

Hii,

I followed your entire guide and played around with the BV and LT setup but I'm having a really hard time killing bosses. I can't even kill T9 bosses without dying several times. I spend over 10-15 ex already and don't really know what I'm doing wrong at the moment. Anything you spot that I'm doing wrong?

Treshold jewels not in gear but I have them o n the tree, Also my profile is public so you could check my tree if needed

Fix your flasks, you dont have shock removal for example so you take 50% incr damage, no quality, no second mods and the ones you have are crap :) Your jewels could be much better to, mana % is not needed on jewels... What I like to do for bosses is switching spark to BV on my right click for better control of what im doing.
"
Kelemn wrote:
Any new changes for the next patch ?

Yeah sure a few small changes... i will update the guide for 3.2 when the patchnotes are released.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Greetings Bashtart,

I am playing your build since a couple of leagues now and want to share my experience on the single target setup for now.

1. Adding a single target setup to the build was a very nice improvement <3. I always used vaal breach at bosses to get enough flask charges to kill them with spark before.
2. Haven't tried blade vortex so far, however CwC with tendrils seems to run into a problem from time to time: You get stuck in initial cast and just spam tendril init cast without the channel to proc glacial cascade. (moving a little bit away from a boss helps)

I am not sure what to think of the ice golemn change wtih arcane surge, it does add a nice cast buff, however the ice golem mostly dies when not paying attention :D (so maybe for me the old version of cwdt is better)

Keep the work up my friend!

Best regards,
Swoth
Last edited by Swoth on Feb 20, 2018, 10:14:07 AM
Hi In the cheap version... can use the Karui Ward for damage and proyectal speed???
It is cheap...
Last edited by pabloaram123 on Feb 20, 2018, 7:31:13 PM
What's your experience swapping Choir of the Storm for Biscos and farming currency, maybe T10-T11 maps, with this build? Better to just keep higher DPS or get that extra Quantity? I have both amulets just curious... Been farming Doctor cards in Spider Forest.
Last edited by Lojames22 on Feb 21, 2018, 2:33:39 PM
"
pabloaram123 wrote:
Hi In the cheap version... can use the Karui Ward for damage and proyectal speed???
It is cheap...

Yes of course you can use it... I just recommended setups... but this build has nearly no mandatory uniques.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Feb 22, 2018, 1:59:54 AM
Hi Bash. Im a very new player, and the build has been amazing and extremely satisfying gameplay. I have a few questions. On my tooltip, it says Spark only has a 5% chance to freeze and shock. That seems like a really low number. I have essentially every piece of gear on that you recommended. So, I'm not sure how to change it.

Is it worth having two unique spark jewels at all? or is it better to get a rare one with dps/defense? Currently, I'm capped at ele res at 101%/79%/133%. Life is at 5k. Mana unreserved 955.

If inpulsa prevents shock from vintkar, does that mean I can have another mod on my diamond flask? mine makes me immune to shock.

Where do you get your dexterity from to equip a lvl 20 BV gem? I had to put a point into +30 dex and feel like itd be much better spent elsewhere. but if I don't, i'd be 21 dex away from using it.
"
lumpsumhero wrote:
Hi Bash. Im a very new player, and the build has been amazing and extremely satisfying gameplay. I have a few questions. On my tooltip, it says Spark only has a 5% chance to freeze and shock. That seems like a really low number. I have essentially every piece of gear on that you recommended. So, I'm not sure how to change it.

Is it worth having two unique spark jewels at all? or is it better to get a rare one with dps/defense? Currently, I'm capped at ele res at 101%/79%/133%. Life is at 5k. Mana unreserved 955.

If inpulsa prevents shock from vintkar, does that mean I can have another mod on my diamond flask? mine makes me immune to shock.

Where do you get your dexterity from to equip a lvl 20 BV gem? I had to put a point into +30 dex and feel like itd be much better spent elsewhere. but if I don't, i'd be 21 dex away from using it.

That 5% is when u do not crit. When u crit, it will always applies Freeze and shock so no worry.

2 unique spark jewel is insane for mapping. If you want you can switch out those spark jewel for normal or abyss jewel. But i do not recommend that for normal mapping

For impulsa yes u can do that.

Try get dex on any peice of gear possible or even on jewels. Mine i got from helmet and 1 jewel. Check out my character SparklingContessa in my profile. I killed shaper and shaper & Elder guardian with with set up. :)
Last edited by greendragon2194 on Feb 23, 2018, 9:49:34 PM
Hey thanks for answering my questions. I was wondering if you can take a look at my gear really quickly and jewels and see what I'm missing? My damage is through the roof in t1-t12 maps, but starting t11 and up I get hurt pretty easily by some mobs. I'm not sure if i should increase life. My res is capped at 126%/99%/125%. Do I need more armour or more evasion? My life right now is almost 5.2k
Hi Bashtart,

If Chernonog's Pillar has a 25% chance to curse with enfeeble, do we need to wear the boots then? I wanted to switch out windscream with voidwalkers and put warlord's mark on there. Not sure if that's possible
Last edited by lumpsumhero on Feb 25, 2018, 1:57:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info