[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

Got a question about Dexterity problems that this build is facing in this league.

The guide has Blade Vortex, that requires 155 dex to work, and The perfect form requires 197 dex.

But when looking at path of building, your dex is only at 130, which means you can't use your Blade Vortex or Perfect Form.

I don't know if this has been discussed already in this thread. Since too many messages to read.

But i am having the same problem, i don't have enough dex to run Blade Vortex. I don't see anywhere on the build to explain this anomaly and how to deal with it.

Any reply on this topic would be very helpful, as i don't know how to boost my dex without destroying the build, any other way than through gear. But is that how you did it? And why is it not showing with the pastebin or on the guide?

Thank you for the build, i picked it for this league because always wanted to try a spark build and a build that freezes things.
Hello everybody. I decided to make EK Elemental, but then looked at this topic and I really liked the build. How to me at level 53 to remake for this build?
What is your stance on Mind of the Council Harlequin Mask as a helm? I would think it work quite well with MoM to ensure youre not constantly OOM? Using this as a helm currently - its working quite well to get a pseudo 5L BV without having to swap gem sockets around in chest.

This helmet works very well with this build and clearspeed feels even more faster!
Hey there, first thanks for the guide! So far it's a lot of fun. One challenge though is I'm finding I die a lot at level 51. My gear is pretty crap I know, but so far I haven't gotten enough currency or good drops to help out. Given that, can anyone suggest some lvl51 or so cheap gear improvements that could help me level?

Current Gear:
"
ArmedCiv wrote:
Got a question about Dexterity problems that this build is facing in this league.

The guide has Blade Vortex, that requires 155 dex to work, and The perfect form requires 197 dex.

But when looking at path of building, your dex is only at 130, which means you can't use your Blade Vortex or Perfect Form.

I don't know if this has been discussed already in this thread. Since too many messages to read.

But i am having the same problem, i don't have enough dex to run Blade Vortex. I don't see anywhere on the build to explain this anomaly and how to deal with it.

Any reply on this topic would be very helpful, as i don't know how to boost my dex without destroying the build, any other way than through gear. But is that how you did it? And why is it not showing with the pastebin or on the guide?

Thank you for the build, i picked it for this league because always wanted to try a spark build and a build that freezes things.

Im not sure , but Perfect Form have some stats increased dexterity . I guees this is help us . I have another question , how roll on Perfect form 4 Blue and 2 green with Vorici ?
In god we trust.
@dear bashtart
can u tell me what should i change for my items now plz ?
i have no idea , and what tiers boss can i do now , what do u think ?
check my items plz
"
Hi bashtart,

thanks for all your answers and great build!

I have the +1 pierce jewel and the Kalisa's grace gloves. Should I still use Pierce support gem? Or maybe Inc. Crit?

Thanks in advance!

I would go with pierce support in spark setup and drop the pierce jewel for a second spark threshold.

"
ArmedCiv wrote:

Hi, when I made this build last saison I was level 97 and had slitly different tree... more or less you get dexteriy from the tree and items. This saison for example I plan to stick with starkonja which alone gives about 60 dex. Well you in my guide and vides I always write get the missing stats with rares and jewels ... so be creative :)

"
incidici wrote:
Hello everybody. I decided to make EK Elemental, but then looked at this topic and I really liked the build. How to me at level 53 to remake for this build?

Hi check your gear and tree... I would recommend to just follow the tree from now on and just adapt the few point which a different. Then you should be good.

"
arelil wrote:
What is your stance on Mind of the Council Harlequin Mask as a helm? I would think it work quite well with MoM to ensure youre not constantly OOM? Using this as a helm currently - its working quite well to get a pseudo 5L BV without having to swap gem sockets around in chest.

Yeah it kinda is good cheap option early on but later there are just better options. And for the budget version the three dragon mask is kinda necessary when you dont have cotb.

"
saxisa wrote:
Hey there, first thanks for the guide! So far it's a lot of fun. One challenge though is I'm finding I die a lot at level 51. My gear is pretty crap I know, but so far I haven't gotten enough currency or good drops to help out. Given that, can anyone suggest some lvl51 or so cheap gear improvements that could help me level?

Current Gear:

I would not invest currency... just go to point where you can farm without problems and grind a few level and then go on... after a few levels a bit better gear the leveling and progressing will be much easier. Ah yeah just one thing... change up your flask setup... 5 life flask a wasted.

"
blueshe009 wrote:
@dear bashtart
can u tell me what should i change for my items now plz ?
i have no idea , and what tiers boss can i do now , what do u think ?
check my items plz

Your items look decent... I would get an
next ... this chest is just crazy for farming and clearspeed. Just try it out I dont know which tiers you can do.

[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 14, 2017, 10:53:36 PM
"
Essenteal wrote:
"
ArmedCiv wrote:

Im not sure , but Perfect Form have some stats increased dexterity . I guees this is help us . I have another question , how roll on Perfect form 4 Blue and 2 green with Vorici ?

Investing a shitload of currency ;) but maybe it isnokay to stick with impulsa because it just gives so much dmg and clearspeed that we just could invest in other gear part to get more defense. Maybe the cheaper and better option. As longer I play with impulsa the more I enjoy it and kinda don’t wanna miss it. I will have to test a lot to find the final setup for 3.1 but it will take abwhile until I am there :)
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 15, 2017, 1:12:05 AM

Any advice for the later tiers of maps? I'm still getting oneshotted sometimes and yes im running without MoM because I cannot sustain the mana

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info