Spectral Throw - season start weapon

"
FreedomOI wrote:
"
skuadak wrote:
Well, sorry for this loads of help from me %), srsly I din't get what's up in this topic.

Iam drunk and love talking about poe ;)

Nice, you make more sense drunk than me sober so far, too. %)
Burn all the orbs!
"
FreedomOI wrote:

I have 5k+ h logged on poe, tell me your class choice and I will help you out. Also will be starting as spectral throw, it isnt easy.

Yeh, I'm trying to get myself a Ranger (oh boy).

"
skuadak wrote:
just trans it, that rustic doesn't have to be rare, does it?
I admit I'm not sprinter, so I might miss some stuff here.

Rare give more Phy.% than magic one, a few percent more, that is

"
FreedomOI wrote:
You got it wrong having a chance orb in A1 will allow u to craft a decent dps bow:

rustic/orb+blacksmith+bow

That would carry u to mid a2.

As I said I made a few test runs and ST is one of the worse starting builds I ever did. Makes scion starter look great.

The only thing about ST I can tell u is, dont ever lvl up as ST(in a fresh league, with a few items its facerole)

Granted 1h weapons will be pushed in Legacy so it might be possible...

That is right. I'd start with Sharpenel Shot (or Split Shot, i prefer aoe tbh) + Fire Trap, all the way to level 12. At level 12 I'd get myself Lightning Arrow + LMP, and dual Blade Vortex (single if gets nerfed) for bosses (it clears them faster than LA, while LA 1-2 shots large packs). I'd switch to ST at late act2/early act3, after getting auras (and possibly 4-L), currently with 2H Staff (big hitbox - easy shotgun effect), unless 1-handers get a nice dps boost (20% base dps boost would be enough to make them a primal pick). Later on would switch to claws/daggers (with more attack speed, flat added elemental dps shine more than flat physical on 2-handers i think), or even spike (for bigger hitbox)
English is not my native. To grammar nazis, feel free to correct me, I appreciate any occasion for improvement
Last edited by neltisen on Feb 26, 2017, 4:53:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info