''You have Jury duty''

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH
so you ARE of legal age
just read the trump thread and spout some of the crap in that as your actual beliefs when they ask you as they choose jurors.
"
ladish wrote:
just read the trump thread and spout some of the crap in that as your actual beliefs when they ask you as they choose jurors.
thats risky if in a liberal area such as california and also one should really watch their mouth in a court of law. also people there know exactly what you're trying to do. so, Id advise against spewing nonsense.

the best way is usually listen in to the case and make up a story that no one can prove/disprove that obviously would render you partial to the either side. then just wait for your dismissal.

ie, if its a murder case, once you are questioned, just casually mention how you're very glad to be on a murder case, since a couple of weeks ago your childhood friend got murdered and you can kinda relate. you will be out of no time via a defense dismissal.
"
grepman wrote:
so you ARE of legal age

NOT UH U ARE
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
am I the only one who would be excited about being picked for jury duty? Would be something different to do and an excuse to not go to work for a bit :)
Especially if it was an interesting case...
Last edited by blubbber on Feb 27, 2017, 6:42:09 AM
"
bwam wrote:
Dino-I_NO-saur, I didn't know we let reptiles into our courts.

Pun fail. D-I_NO-SAUR!

Pity cookie for you tho.^^
"
kolyaboo wrote:
The real story here is that I NO is a registered voter. YIKES!
LOL

ya, its interesting how you are twice as likely to be picked for jury duty if you are registered to vote vs if you are only have been registered for the draft. first time i got jury duty i didnt have to go. i was like "no way...i am dont want to deal with this crap". so i unregistered to vote. so far i am in the clear.

:)
"
"
grepman wrote:
so you ARE of legal age

NOT UH U ARE

I successfully got permanently removed from jury duty recently.

Hoorah.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info