''You have Jury duty''

DEAR DINOSAUR U MUST GO TO JURY DUTY YADA YADA BLAH BLAH

I DUN WANNA GO

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Mar 1, 2017, 5:28:31 PM
The trick to get out of it is to typo everything on the screening application with REALLY bad hand writing. Worked for me.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"

I DUN WANNA GO

You might want to reconsider. If the stegosaur is found guilty, you get to eat it. If you find the stegosaur innocent, you get to eat the prosecutor.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"

I DUN WANNA GO

Lol. Really. Lol. :)

can u TAKE MY PLACE
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
ok I'll summon a giant comet from outter space
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
ok I'll summon a giant comet from outter space

Dinosaurs.... will they never learn!
Ask the judge about jury nullification. Guaranteed out.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 26, 2017, 6:39:50 AM
Good thing we dont have that here.
In all these threads about jury duty, I always see people complaining about it and others giving them 100% guaranteed methods to get off jury duty. I sometimes wonder how they ever manage to assemble a jury at all.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info