[Guide] Efficient currency farming

"
Kiri2k wrote:
I don't understand the dump tab (though i may try it) if you re playing solo, the time you use to id stuff etc is the same you use while mapping, where is the gain? Same for pre rolling maps

I don't know about everyone else, but I tend to gain momentum as I continue to do a singular task. It generally results in less time spent.
reading this guide would cost me too much opportunity, sorry but even typing out this reply is expensive, must continue mapping.

OT: well written and very informative
"
v_Lusky wrote:
reading this guide would cost me too much opportunity, sorry but even typing out this reply is expensive, must continue mapping.

OT: well written and very informative

Get off my forum Lusky.
U MAD?
TL:DR

Put at least 30$ into the game before doing anything.
Все ровно как у меня))) Причем, играют много друзей, и у меня одного так)))
Кулл инфа:)
"
Light77788 wrote:

You can make it work as a pure free-to-player, but the currency tab is pretty damn great.
"
carkasjak wrote:
"
Light77788 wrote:

You can make it work as a pure free-to-player, but the currency tab is pretty damn great.

Yeah, don't take me wrong, I will 90% buy a currency and premium stash tab in the near future because is such a p2w feature and I enjoy the game a lot.

But as a f2p, you can't even remotely make the amount of currency without these tabs.
I was like you (were) till a few weeks ago. Now I'm ready for this. Filter upgraded accordingly. Gj on the book. ;)
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
Thanks for the great write up!

I see a lot of item loot filters designed for end game efficiency, but is there one you use for a fresh league? I imagine you would pick up more (as even low tier items can sell well).

Would your stash tab set up for a new league be different? What would the value of your dump tab be? I imagine 5c would be too steep in the first day or two.

Thanks in advance!

SB

Last edited by SBOG4215 on Feb 25, 2017, 8:21:45 PM
Hey there, I found this article is really informative and helpful. I would like to translate it into Mandarin Chinese and showcase it on my stream. Hope you can give me the permission to do it.

All the best,
Voe.

Here's my stream link: https://www.twitch.tv/voegelin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info