GGG, I need help

Yea, look forward to more endless AI-killing.

I mean the game itself is fun, but it needs something more, and that would be an enjoyable PVP that isn't infested by Zerphi's/Scold's, EA, and ultra regen Aegis CWDT tanks.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
So the question is, what can I do guys?

We should gather up as many people as we can and start a terrorist cell in the sarn arena. We all know the mechanics that are broken and we have the connections. I mean, if pvp is gonna crash and burn, why not fly it into a tower or two and go out in a blaze of glory?
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:
"

We should gather up as many people as we can and start a terrorist cell in the sarn arena. We all know the mechanics that are broken and we have the connections. I mean, if pvp is gonna crash and burn, why not fly it into a tower or two and go out in a blaze of glory?

rofl. I can only imagine the cancer sarn would be. 5 pathfinders in every corner of sarn shooting inwards and dominating everything hah.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
"
"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:
"

rofl. I can only imagine the cancer sarn would be. 5 pathfinders in every corner of sarn shooting inwards and dominating everything hah.

what you mean by "imagine"

Just go in sarn right now this is what you will find.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:
"

Murdering innocent bystanders in mass sounds like a good way to spread the love of god. Personally I enjoy the personal touch of attacking those who just want the daily, particularly those who get agitated by such an act. It's been a while, but now that that nasty league business is done I think it might be time to spread the good word.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
PoE where every days April 1st. Things this comically stupid only come once a year for most people.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
MullaXul wrote:
PoE where every days April 1st. Things this comically stupid only come once a year for most people.

LIFE IS TECHNICALLY BETTER GITGUDNEWB
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
MullaXul wrote:

LIFE IS TECHNICALLY BETTER GITGUDNEWB

Life flasks > 30-87k es + uninterrupted recharge.

My fishing pole 2h melee DMG on full ci build with 60k es, coming for you ahfack.
Last edited by MullaXul on Apr 1, 2017, 12:32:52 PM
You learn it soon or later

Spoiler
PVP in this game is waste of time

We all mostly know that, why do you think I make such smart ass posts?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info