1 handed fuffs to bases. Mirrored items.

Just wondering. It was mentioned all dagger crit chance implicit was going to be changed. A reduction. And that this reduction would effect all existing items. So I am assuming Mirrored items as well?

Or is this something that will need a blessed orb to change.

If it is retro, would that also apply to base dmg of 1 hangers as well?
Last bumped on Mar 3, 2017, 3:02:51 PM
Mirrored items exist, yes?
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Mythabril wrote:
Mirrored items exist, yes?

hehehe :D

your rethorics skill level increased to 20

<3
Unknown rule type: SetFondSize
the presumption at this point would be that all implicit changes and base damage changes will effect existing mirrored items.
"
Just wondering. It was mentioned all dagger crit chance implicit was going to be changed. A reduction. And that this reduction would effect all existing items. So I am assuming Mirrored items as well?

Or is this something that will need a blessed orb to change.

If it is retro, would that also apply to base dmg of 1 hangers as well?

Mirrored axes will indeed be buffed but really, who the fuck is going to spend 250 exalts for one when varunastra and soul taker exists?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
the presumption at this point would be that all implicit changes and base damage changes will effect existing mirrored items.
Would it though? When they buffed the implicits for scepters and wands it didn't effect existing items.
Based on what's happened in the past, existing mirrored items will receive the damage increase that the base item gets, but won't get the new implicit. Normally for existing items, you'd be able to use a Blessed Orb to update the implicit, but that's not the case for mirrored copies.
"
Telzen wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
Would it though? When they buffed the implicits for scepters and wands it didn't effect existing items.

Well wands had ranges, and sceptres were an odd one because they had static values all the way up the bases and were then changed to have differing values up the bases, so it wasnt the same case as daggers where theres 3 lines, 40%, 60% and 80% that are all changing to 3 new exact values. They specifically said...

"
This will also apply to already-existing dagger implicits

they mentioned you would need to bless wands and sceptres, and also mentioned existing scepters with the static mods would all be switched to a static 20% which was the max of the old rolls. Here they mention nothing like that, they simply say it will apply to existing implicits. So we wont know until we load the game on patch day, but we have to presume it will apply to existing implicits because thats exactly what they have stated.

trus tme I wish it wasnt so..

I havent even got that spell dagger back to standard yet to no attack mod slam it for hybrid and have my fun with it. Sad day is sad, but there you go, these things happen. If it turns out u need to bless them Ill be over the moon about it, Im not getting my hopes up tho.
I am happy with just this.

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

trus tme I wish it wasnt so..

I havent even got that spell dagger back to standard yet to no attack mod slam it for hybrid and have my fun with it. Sad day is sad, but there you go, these things happen. If it turns out u need to bless them Ill be over the moon about it, Im not getting my hopes up tho.

Your dagger is the slightly beefier brother of this one

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info