Development Manifesto: Content Update 2.6.0 Balance Changes

RIP Burning Vortex, it was nice knowing you for a short time.
Guess it's back to pizza builds for me.
"
Grim_Lore wrote:
Any development that takes away anything is BS. I have been here since Open BETA and have been a supporter and also my Wife.
If they force another Passive Reset, nurf items, skills, or anything again we have both agreed to stop playing and supporting.
It is senseless to keep starting over with your build needing new items over and over to continue.
Along this long Path I have been forced to rebuild my main 3 friggin times, which costs exalts which rarely drop anymore. The current chaos trade ratio is ridiculous and just not worth the time and frustration to do yet again.
Development should entail IMPROVEMENTS to everything game related making it more pleasurable - NOT nurfs.

It WAS fun...

3 rebuilds since 2013? /Kappa
Exalts rarely drop anymore /Kappa
All my gear is now worthless /Kappa

I assume that you are playing in STD, because everyone has to make a new character in leagues. If you seriously haven't learnt to farm currency and sell well rolled items and accumulate a healthy bank of STD currency after 3-4 yrs then youre doing it wrong mate.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Last edited by Vaydra on Feb 23, 2017, 8:00:08 PM
Sooo.. You are trying to wipe out the whole pure ES casters and convertors lineage ?!

Great. Just great. Let me press "SKIP THIS S**T UNTIL v 3.0 OF THE GAME !".
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
Last edited by SonicPLD2 on Feb 24, 2017, 6:06:05 AM
Yeah, becasue removing bonus ES from vaal discipline makes ES casters not viable...
I was using Vaal Discipline for whole breach league (my first ES character) and I didn't realized it gives bonus ES... I was just using at as "potion".
FALSE. Read carefully the balance changes. Read specifically the part of decreasing the stats of items which giving full convert of elements.

Instead of highly empowering such interesting builds, they are killing them.

This is going too frustrating for me. It's just another currency sale season for the chinese sellers. that's all.
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
Yeah, so much interesting builds! Is it ice? Convert to fire. Is it lightning? Convert to chaos/ice. There was more converted builds than non-converted. Players were converting damage not because "it's interesting feature" but because it was giving them way more damage.
nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf!
Can we get some more information? People freaking out here because they can't plan for the new league that is 5 days away, Can the balance changes be detailed? Feel like we are being drip fed information because something bad is going to happen at the last minute? Or maybe the communication with the community just isn't what it was prior to last league starts? Either way, Can we get some clarity?

Not mana regen...
"
Aynix wrote:
Yeah, becasue removing bonus ES from vaal discipline makes ES casters not viable...
I was using Vaal Discipline for whole breach league (my first ES character) and I didn't realized it gives bonus ES... I was just using at as "potion".

That's seriously hard to believe...
"
Lynxdragon wrote:
Can we get some more information? People freaking out here because they can't plan for the new league that is 5 days away, Can the balance changes be detailed? Feel like we are being drip fed information because something bad is going to happen at the last minute? Or maybe the communication with the community just isn't what it was prior to last league starts? Either way, Can we get some clarity?

Not mana regen...

+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info