what is wrong with that dog

I think it has autism

The memes are strong with you guys. :D
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
鬼殺し wrote:

But look at that pussy on the chair. Yeesh. Probably a yank.

The other irony here, when goannas get freaked out they tend to run up the tallest nearby object.

Lesson: don't be the tallest nearby object.

That's hilarious. The waitress is complete unphased. Meanwhile that man looks like he's thinking "it can't see me if I don't move".
Bring back race seasons.
if some crazy bitch was dragging an angry black dragon tail first through my lunchtime salad Id be up on my chair with the yanks, fuck that.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
if some crazy bitch was dragging an angry black dragon tail first through my lunchtime salad Id be up on my chair with the yanks, fuck that.

Pfahh... it wasn't even a really big one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNEeq5qGh8I
"
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

Pfahh... it wasn't even a really big one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNEeq5qGh8I

lol, yeah, lovely weather and all but I think ill pass on visiting aus all the same :D

the worst thing Ive ever come across over here is a stag beatle

which has the terrifying super power synergy of both being able to fly and get stuck in your hair. Thats enough drama for me thanks.

Though we do have some proper manspreads

Spoiler

none of this vegemite carryon. Liquid cow or gtfo, if you have to settle for the thrush tar then so be it. Vegemite? Come on, youve got fking black dragons raiding pubs, surely theres some kind of bovine monstrosity over there you can reduce to a jar of spreadable goo?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info