Post a cool unique idea

^25% to dodge, broken staff beyond believe.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Nice work with the unique templates and some nice hilarious examples.
It's similar to the Devourer fun thread or the caricature thread of ingame mobs 0/
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Writhing Fangs
Ezomyte Spiked Shield

+5% Chance to Block
Reflected Damage is modified by increased Shield Defense passives
0.4% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life
additional 0.4 of Physical Attack Damage leeched for 4 seconds per block
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Unburied_One wrote:
ethereal ward

that shield would definitely make me want to play a frenzy raider

"
Boem wrote:
Source of ephemeral desires

regen penalty's no longer apply to mana? I'm not aware of any penalty to mana regen

would also definitively make me want to try a "mana as life" build, I know there's mind over matter but it's not the same

"
satanttin wrote:
Robe of the Gods

interesting but ultimately I fear far more spike damage from bosses than degen, so I'll pass

"
ferhatsan wrote:
xxx shield

physical converted to chaos translates to immunity to physical reflect, so that alone is pretty sweet

energy shield converted to life is obviously OP but if it was a low % it could be interesting

"
Phrazz wrote:
barbed wire

pretty cool

"
satanttin wrote:
zombie infestation

could make me want to try a summoner build

"
Mythabril wrote:
Writhing Fangs

Reflected Damage is modified by increased Shield Defense passives? how would it be modified?
Last edited by Coal48 on Feb 21, 2017, 12:32:33 PM
"
Coal48 wrote:
"
Mythabril wrote:
Writhing Fangs

Reflected Damage is modified by increased Shield Defense passives? how would it be modified?

The damage you reflect (from the shield and other items) gets increased. For example, that shield got rolled with 200 reflect on melee hit and you have 200% increased defenses from shields in passives, you'd reflect 600 damage then. This would also work with other flat reflection as well as percentage reflection, like from Wall of Brambles.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Last edited by Mythabril on Feb 21, 2017, 12:47:46 PM
"
Mythabril wrote:

that's a pretty nice idea

I was confused at first thinking it was referring to "physical/elemental damage reflected" that enemies have
"

This is something I have wanted for a while. Would be a cool idea, I think. Mines as they are right now are such a pain that traps end up being favored.

This is a cool idea. It'd probably need some tweaks to make the concept more reliable but I like it. I've wanted to play mines but I just can't justify it with the clunk factor.

As a side note, Saboteur could probably use 1% life leech from mine and trap damage like Chieftain gets 1% from totems.
Last edited by Unburied_One on Feb 21, 2017, 12:57:16 PM
jewel sockets
limit on 1
radius large
lvl req 50
cast lvl 20 summon devourer on success dogde
2 max summon per 10 dexterity allocated in radius (max 10)
my english sux.
"
C1111 wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
Source of ephemeral desires

regen penalty's no longer apply to mana? I'm not aware of any penalty to mana regen

would also definitively make me want to try a "mana as life" build, I know there's mind over matter but it's not the same

Regen penalty is a common occurrence in map modifiers.

So this would be a major boon to the armor.

And yeah, it would be a pure mana shield build.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : quotes fixed
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Feb 21, 2017, 1:05:23 PM
"Forest of Tiny Trees"
unique Sharktooth Arrow Quiver
---
0.5% more Projectile Damage for every projectile you've created recently
+vanilla stats

(ex. with numbers, at 0.5%, if you create 100 projectiles per second, then you are running at 200% more damage, but as soon as you stop creating projectiles, the damage falls off quickly.)

A quiver that might actually outdo Drillneck for some builds. Also I like killing servers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info