Piety Vs Atziri who would win?

I rather get laid with atziri than piety
"
solwitch wrote:
Atziri looks into her mirror, smiles... "Mirror mirror on the wall who's has the most boobies of them all"

"Is there no end to your boobies, know this... The one who bares the biggest boobie must be destroyed, Piety." Chris image fades away...

I giggled. Thank you!
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
eviL_Bison wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:
Atziri looks into her mirror, smiles... "Mirror mirror on the wall who's has the most boobies of them all"

"Is there no end to your boobies, know this... The one who bares the biggest boobie must be destroyed, Piety." Chris image fades away...

I giggled. Thank you!

Only the few with an astute literacy picked that one up... High on caffeine.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
In a fight between Piety Vs Atziri its quite clear solWitch would lose.

Uber izaro vs atziri might be interesting...
Or uber izaro vs dark forest rigwald... though that fight would most likely end with a barrage of wolves in favour of rigwald.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Let's see. Queen of the Vaal, the first people to use Virtue Gems, modeled after Countess Bathory, ancient and terrible.

Vinia, a thaumaturgically talented whore who rides Dominus' coattails, struggles to emulate Shavronne's skill, and ends up being nothing but a snack for Malachai, who in turn was nowhere near Atziri's power.

Yeah, TOTALLY even contest that.

Atziri and the Vaal fumbled about with gems, pioneers in an unknown field of magic/science, not really knowing what they were doing and causing their own destruction. Atziri's main concern was just trying to stay young, and she didn't even have the power to accomplish that. I don't think she really understood the potential of the gems at all.

Piety and Malachai had two thousand years of knowledge about gems to build upon, it's like comparing a fighter jet to the Wright brother's first prop plane. Piety would be leagues beyond the skill of Atziri and likely would have terrified the Vaal with her power, forget just staying young she can transform her body at will into monstrous forms capable of mass slaughter.

I think the mistake people are making here is looking at the nightmare version of Atziri, which doesn't really represent the real Atziri. It's a corrupt reflection of reality. Imagine a nightmare version of Piety with the limitless power of her imagination.
"
鬼殺し wrote:

But Piety is the eternal wannabe. She couldn't even copy Brutus right.

Then that means she cannot Kole it. :(

Spoiler
referencing Kole from cull. :P
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Astasia wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Let's see. Queen of the Vaal, the first people to use Virtue Gems, modeled after Countess Bathory, ancient and terrible.

Vinia, a thaumaturgically talented whore who rides Dominus' coattails, struggles to emulate Shavronne's skill, and ends up being nothing but a snack for Malachai, who in turn was nowhere near Atziri's power.

Yeah, TOTALLY even contest that.

Atziri and the Vaal fumbled about with gems, pioneers in an unknown field of magic/science, not really knowing what they were doing and causing their own destruction. Atziri's main concern was just trying to stay young, and she didn't even have the power to accomplish that. I don't think she really understood the potential of the gems at all.

Piety and Malachai had two thousand years of knowledge about gems to build upon, it's like comparing a fighter jet to the Wright brother's first prop plane. Piety would be leagues beyond the skill of Atziri and likely would have terrified the Vaal with her power, forget just staying young she can transform her body at will into monstrous forms capable of mass slaughter.

I think the mistake people are making here is looking at the nightmare version of Atziri, which doesn't really represent the real Atziri. It's a corrupt reflection of reality. Imagine a nightmare version of Piety with the limitless power of her imagination.

That's a really good argument and I personally hate that you've made me bump a solwitch thread to acknowledge it.

But Piety is the eternal wannabe. She couldn't even copy Brutus right.

GGG we need an Uber Piety!!! Piety wins hands down.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Uber Piety for act IX boss confirmed!
Spoiler
Her helmet even has a resemblance to Kitava.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Yeah, fixate on a few words and ignore the rest. Attaboy.

AST. I fall for this every damn time!

Homie you arguing with Solwitch. Obviously in a SolWitch thread about who would win a fight between Atziri and Piety, only Solwitch wins.

Bolded the correct answer for this thread, AST strikes again
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info