Breach League Personal Achievements?

Hi there, my best drop was The Fiend sold it for 6.5 ex and also found 3ex on start of league, 1 rat's nest and 1 bino's did manage 2 char to 91 and 90 no 6l yet;) , so this vas my best league so far started playing properly on prophecy league ;) did had a lot fun and have 1 more day&night to play b4 my holydays start so can say it's almost done for me;)
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
My goals for every temp league is to have fun, and try to get 40/40 on the way. If im not having fun, I dont care enough to get 40/40 though. According to my list I've been having a lot of fun in PoE so far, hope it continues.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Got 36 and the Wings
Tried my hand at high level crafting and got lucky after some bad luck.

first tabula rasa drop at league first day a3n level 24

id 320 dps dagger at a2m northern forest and sold 12ex ( 2 weeks old leauge )

from the void prophecy : 2

headhunter: 0 ( ripped 1000 scouring 1000 chance )

taste of hate drop : 2

chanced skyforth: 1 ( during xmas )

shav wrapping: 3 ( 1 from card, 1 from cadiro, 1 from chimera boss )

exalt drop: 22

35 shaper runs: 5 flasks 0 sword ( beat me pls )

currency made: 150ex+ pure, items worthy unknown ( over 300ex i guess.. )

done 4th 40/40 challenges

ign: SheCull / Sorrow_Shadow / Tipzy_ / WhatEverLaDiu
40/40, got richer than last league, 6L a bunch of times, somewhere around 15 exalt drops in the wild, corrupted 3 Culling HOWA, corrupted a culling Ngamahu's, got one of ALMOST every Breach unique (just don't care enough anymore to drop the currency on the last 2 jewels)... I think that's it
U MAD?
- Did my first shaper runs.
- Did my first uber atziri run.
- Reached 40 archievements
- Chanced a Skyforth
- Got myself some nice toys:
Oh man, my best league so far:

- killed uber atziri finally,
- got shaper to 1/3 life in the last phase and could have done it eventually if not for burnout.
- 6L an 875 ES armor @ Vorici
- did full atlas coverage including Manor which I got from Cadibro (yes I did buy shaper, I'm weak)
- solo'd all breach content and got a blesing on my first chayula run.
- got only as far as 37 challenges because FUCK 10k tiers that's cutting it pretty close to playing PoE as a job.

Wish I didn't brick my armor after two months in the league so I could do shaper but hey, got a good feeling about Legacy :)
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Feb 20, 2017, 2:26:47 PM
This league was the best by far for me.
Got 40/40.
Did Guardians, Shaper and Uber Atziri for the first time (Thanks HoWa ST :D)
Chanced 2 Skyforth on same day (The only other item i've ever chanced was a Three Dragons many years ago when i just started playing), this allowed me to buy
Got my first level 100 (LL SRS) and made a LOT of currency just by mapping.
Ever since iam playing this game i always wanted to get shavrones ( meake some low life builds). This lague rng gods were kind and gave me one,AND then even i was able to 6 link it with over 2k fuses. when that happend i had tears in my eyes and shiet in my pants....

just look at it <3

Last edited by kazi0wichura on Feb 20, 2017, 3:55:48 PM
I got a Mirror of Kalandra drop in Esh's Domain! That's good enough for me :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info