Can we change the name of the Blasphemy gem.

Should also rename... no, remove Detonate Dead. And Raise Zombie. And Raise Spectre. Also, golems are also kinda necromancy-like-ish, let's get rid of them too xD
Come to think of it, isn't one of ten commandments says "do not kill"? why would you even play arpg while following it?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
Hilldrake wrote:

Christians play games. But we also know how to separate reality from fiction, thanks to the brain that God gave us.

Intelligent people surely do.

But if religious communities were only being composed of intelligent people, there would be many many less troubles in this world.

Religion is also a matter of interpretation, and is a very "good" crowd controlling way imho (*cough*islam*cough*).
Just a personnal rant :>
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Hilldrake wrote:

Christians play games. But we also know how to separate reality from fiction, thanks to the brain that God gave us.

But if religious communities were only being composed of intelligent people, there would be many many less troubles in this world.

Yep!

Like I said, Mankind is the big problem of Mankind. And the problem is that IS most of intelligent people on Religion communities, but they use this Intelligence in a selfish and evil way, like to extort people and things like that. So even intelligence can be a problem if we're not humble in spirit...
Dream with me !
On the off chance that the OP is serious, please don't worry. I have some good suggestions.

1. Every time you feel too guilty about using blasphemy you can activate righteous fire to burn your character for heresy. This should pretty much fit the theme for all of them, but especially the witch and templar.
2. If that's not enough you can sit in act 1 and let the cannibals throw rocks at you.
3. Use curse on hit instead of blasphemy.
GGG please remove the Witch class from the game! It offends Christians!!

And the exploding bandits! It offends Muslims!!

And Cadiro Perandus! There was a post from an offended Jewish guy about him!!

And scrap Act 5! That thread is still on page 1.

Better yet, remove the aggressively 'sensitive' people who want to force their personal beliefs on everybody around them.
Yes, change Blasphemy to Sacrilege pls.
"
Hilldrake wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Hilldrake wrote:

Yep!

Like I said, Mankind is the big problem of Mankind. And the problem is that IS most of intelligent people on Religion communities, but they use this Intelligence in a selfish and evil way, like to extort people and things like that. So even intelligence can be a problem if we're not humble in spirit...

Yep. People don't need religion to justify their greedy and immoral behaviors.

It just happens to be the most convenient scapegoat. If religion didn't exist, they would behave no less worse; they would simply blame it on something different.

I don't mean to be rude to the person who originally stated this (don't even remember who it was, since I read that yesterday), but claims that religion is the source of most of humanity's sins is usually a pretty good indication of simplistic thinking.

You might make a pretty good argument for claiming that ideology (of which those espoused by individual religions are clearly a subset) is the source of most of humanity's sins, however, since those would likely comprise the "something different" I mention above.

Then again, someone might come along and accuse me of simplistic thinking for saying that. :P
Wash your hands, Exile!
Last edited by gibbousmoon on Feb 22, 2017, 2:31:05 AM
Suggestions of the new name:

Satans Will
Satans Way
Luciphere Light
Masonic Wisdom
Masonic Secret
All GGG are Satans Worshippers

Want more?

Report Forum Post

Report Account: