spectral spirits questions

How much damage they make? (is it similar to SRS?)
Are they affected by minion passives?
Are they affected by support gems on the weapon?
about AI, are their behavior similar to SRS or more like zombies?

Last bumped on May 10, 2017, 9:53:10 PM
They are immortal.
Yes
Yes
Not quite sure since I never got to use them personally. Hybrid of the two from what I've seen. Will flock to enemies but mostly circle the player when alone.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
I just got a wand with them and I can say they are not imortal! I saw they exploding due my minion instablity they are just re-created by the wand

Does anyone have a reliable info about them?
damage they deal per attack, damage they deal when they explode etc?
"
CyberWizardB5 wrote:
I just got a wand with them and I can say they are not imortal! I saw they exploding due my minion instablity they are just re-created by the wand

Does anyone have a reliable info about them?
damage they deal per attack, damage they deal when they explode etc?

"
the Spectral Spirits skill summons 3 permanent floating skulls similar to Summon Raging Spirits and can be supported by gems socketed in the weapon.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Essence_of_Insanity

If they immediately respawn, I don't see how that isn't technically immortal.

I also haven't seen a single video so far that actually shows them every lose health and need respawning. Mind you hardly anyone uses minion instability since it isn't worth it, but that is the only reason I can think of that would get them killed unless they were changed since I first looked into them.

On the damage portion of it, out of luck. GGG doesn't like to give us minion data too much for whatever reason. And if your SS are exploding, they are probably doing nothing for damage as minion instability is 33% of max life and raging spirits have like what, 50, and spectral spirits must have similar.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Spectral Spirits cannot take damage. Try bringing them to lunaris and let them get close to a Burning Miscreation with its aoe dot active. They wont take any damage.

Unequipping the weapon(s) granting the spirits will unsummon them which counts as them dying for on-death effects such as Beacon of Corruption etc.

Since they can't take damage however, they cannot reach low life and so cannot trigger Minion Instability.

Perhaps CyberWizardB5 is confusing the Spectral Spirits he saw dying with the icy skill summoned by the "of the Grave" glove enchant.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
"
Mokihiki wrote:
Spectral Spirits cannot take damage. Try bringing them to lunaris and let them get close to a Burning Miscreation with its aoe dot active. They wont take any damage.

Unequipping the weapon(s) granting the spirits will unsummon them which counts as them dying for on-death effects such as Beacon of Corruption etc.

Since they can't take damage however, they cannot reach low life and so cannot trigger Minion Instability.

Perhaps CyberWizardB5 is confusing the Spectral Spirits he saw dying with the icy skill summoned by the "of the Grave" glove enchant.

Ah, I forgot about those glove spirits.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"
Mokihiki wrote:

well, I don't have this glove enchantment but I do have Beacon of Corruption from necromancer and for sure (just like SRS), they have hp because the Caust Cloud they create can deal a good amount of damage (tested on some tier 1 maps)
Unequip item does not count as die but as end of duration and just like SRS they don't explode at end of duration

I took them to lunaris temple like you said (on merciless) but could not find a burning miscreation that survived long enough for a proper test
It looks like they have almost as much hp as zombies (like SRS) calculated by the dmg they deal due BoC,

Well, anyway tnx for everything
I played for a long time in essence league with a weapon that had spectral spirits and I never saw them take damage. Can you post a screenshot of them with less than full hitpoints?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
CyberWizardB5 wrote:
"
Mokihiki wrote:

well, I don't have this glove enchantment but I do have Beacon of Corruption from necromancer and for sure (just like SRS), they have hp because the Caust Cloud they create can deal a good amount of damage (tested on some tier 1 maps)
Unequip item does not count as die but as end of duration and just like SRS they don't explode at end of duration

I took them to lunaris temple like you said (on merciless) but could not find a burning miscreation that survived long enough for a proper test
It looks like they have almost as much hp as zombies (like SRS) calculated by the dmg they deal due BoC,

Well, anyway tnx for everything

Normal Raging spirits only have like 189 life at lvl 20 according to the wiki and I think that is haku and other SRS's, I don't think player SRS have "levels" to effect their life, I always thought it was a flat 50. Either way 189 is a tiny amount of damage so I doubt becon would make them do much and I'm sure spectral spirits hp is comperable, if they can even die, seeing as how everybody but you has never seen them die.

Like mark said, we need a screenshot or a video clip of them taking damage.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"
mark1030 wrote:
I played for a long time in essence league with a weapon that had spectral spirits and I never saw them take damage. Can you post a screenshot of them with less than full hitpoints?

This is something is quite dificult because normal monsters don't attack them directly (just like they do with SRS) I guess the only way to test it for sure is to play a pvp battle with a friend

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info