spectral spirits questions

[/quote]

Normal Raging spirits only have like 189 life at lvl 20 according to the wiki and I think that is haku and other SRS's, I don't think player SRS have "levels" to effect their life, I always thought it was a flat 50. Either way 189 is a tiny amount of damage so I doubt becon would make them do much and I'm sure spectral spirits hp is comperable, if they can even die, seeing as how everybody but you has never seen them die.

Like mark said, we need a screenshot or a video clip of them taking damage.[/quote]

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Summon_Raging_Spirit

In monster stats table, level show player lvl requirement so at lvl 20 SRS have 3252 HP not 189 HP and they are affected by player's "incresead minion hp" passives

Last edited by CyberWizardB5 on Feb 21, 2017, 10:17:22 AM

Normal Raging spirits only have like 189 life at lvl 20 according to the wiki and I think that is haku and other SRS's, I don't think player SRS have "levels" to effect their life, I always thought it was a flat 50. Either way 189 is a tiny amount of damage so I doubt becon would make them do much and I'm sure spectral spirits hp is comperable, if they can even die, seeing as how everybody but you has never seen them die.

Like mark said, we need a screenshot or a video clip of them taking damage.[/quote]

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Summon_Raging_Spirit

In monster stats table, level show player lvl requirement so at lvl 20 SRS have 3252 HP not 189 HP and they are affected by player's "incresead minion hp" stats

[/quote]

I see. Still recovering from flu so I'm derping on numbers like that.

Still doesn't solve the issue of none of us ever seeing a Spectral spirit be damaged let alone die.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"

Still doesn't solve the issue of none of us ever seeing a Spectral spirit be damaged let alone die.

I seldom see a damaged SRS (my main spell) because normal monsters don't target them and due minion regeneration and life leech they recover quite fast if they don't die (or just expire)
"
CyberWizardB5 wrote:
"

I seldom see a damaged SRS (my main spell) because normal monsters don't target them and due minion regeneration and life leech they recover quite fast if they don't die (or just expire)

That doesn't help anything. You are claiming SS are taking damage, something that as far as the community knows, is impossible.

Video or screenshot proof and this whole problem can be settled.

Edit: Although now that I am a little less flu influenced I realized I read your first line wrong in the first place and thought you were asking how much damage they take not make >.<. The fact that you are seeing them take damage when we never have is still a problem/bug though.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on Feb 21, 2017, 11:54:26 AM
"
CyberWizardB5 wrote:
well, I don't have this glove enchantment but I do have Beacon of Corruption from necromancer and for sure (just like SRS), they have hp because the Caust Cloud they create can deal a good amount of damage (tested on some tier 1 maps)
Unequip item does not count as die but as end of duration and just like SRS they don't explode at end of duration

I took them to lunaris temple like you said (on merciless) but could not find a burning miscreation that survived long enough for a proper test
It looks like they have almost as much hp as zombies (like SRS) calculated by the dmg they deal due BoC,

Well, anyway tnx for everything

I'm aware Spectral Spirits have HP. Did some testing some time ago showing they have about 3200 base life at gem lvl 20: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1764977/page/1#p13862004

That's doesn't mean they can take damage. Like PleiadesBlackstar, I'd love to see a picture of their HP not being full, being proven wrong is learning somethingnew, which is great :)

Also, minion expiration definitely counts as death (beacon of corruption, NA+Maligaro's Lens and Heartbound Loop all trigger on minions expiring). It's just that Minion Instability doesn't trigger on death, it triggers on minions reaching low life.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
I entered a map yesterday and found a shock shirine, trying to cath a pic of them taking damage I stayed near it and saw them exploding againg, but WITHOUT loosing hp !
I don't know what is going on. I can only guess for some reason their hp bar is broken....
"
CyberWizardB5 wrote:
I entered a map yesterday and found a shock shirine, trying to cath a pic of them taking damage I stayed near it and saw them exploding againg, but WITHOUT loosing hp !
I don't know what is going on. I can only guess for some reason their hp bar is broken....

Can we see your characters so we can see if some weird combo is somehow tripping up the SS settings?

Need to change the default hidden characters in your profile to be visible.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"

Can we see your characters so we can see if some weird combo is somehow tripping up the SS settings?

It's public now..... but I don't know if it's going to help....
"
CyberWizardB5 wrote:
"

It's public now..... but I don't know if it's going to help....

I just wanted to make sure there wasn't any odd combination of stuff that was tripping up the game but nope, I don't see a single thing that could conflict and screw up so bad. You can hide them again if you prefer.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Just did a Tier 10 map with Styigans and Eye Hatcheries. The Styigans didn't even phasing their health but did to my zombies. The Eye Hatchery spawns, a.k.a wondering eyes, also did nothing to them but also did damage to my zombies.

Edit****
Just did a Trail of Crippling Grief. They don't take damage.. I did and everyone else did.
Last edited by Xerinia on Mar 31, 2017, 3:18:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info