Death Feedback

"
Legatus1982 wrote:

About: To start I know that Athene is playing on normal Beta here, I want to bring your attention to his reaction. He basically rages read the chat and runs away to cooldown, which is perfectly valid. Now look at the screen and see that he leaves at is as he proceeds to “stroms-out”. This type of reaction I see very often, you can even see it videos pointed in my prior post.

No it's not, such a reaction is that of a kid, it's emotional and that means that he is emotionally invested in the game, too much, and that he does not understand anymore that it's just a game at this point.
Speaking of kids, I would not speak highly of the people reacting on the chat like this, especially the people following him ( not saying that all of them are like that but ... ).

Should we just tell him the one thing that make the fight dangerous so that he only avoids that next time ( and almost ignore the rest ) ? Or would it be better if he was super careful because "something that he is still unsure" off killed him, and that he now fears the fight ?

The second answer makes much more sense to me.

Also there would be little need to discuss on the internet "hey guys, what was that ???" with others as one would just throw a death recap and say "check this, now we all know" and the content would get trivialized by people much easier.
And GGG does obviously want people to share information in this way on the internet, the lab layout being shared everyday tells us that much.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Feb 27, 2017, 8:33:52 PM
Had a random idea on the bus:

Vagan could assess the last 5 deaths you've had and give you tips on how to do better.

Then if you think you need of a particular stat, you go talk to Elreon who suggests a few artifacts that have the stats you are after.

Then you talk to Vorici, who can put you in touch with some "contacts" who are actually other players with the item for sale.
While I fully agree with the idea, bringing up League's death recap as an example is... silly. :P

League's death recap is the most useless tool you could ever imagine - it never worked properly, and to this day it doesn't. For example, I was killed by Soraka's passive (which does no damage) multiple times now.

One thing it is useful for is registering massive hits, but that is all it does...

If GGG is to implement one, it would need to be far more detailed than this.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Feb 28, 2017, 5:22:54 AM
"
HousePet wrote:
Had a random idea on the bus:

Vagan could assess the last 5 deaths you've had and give you tips on how to do better.

Then if you think you need of a particular stat, you go talk to Elreon who suggests a few artifacts that have the stats you are after.

Then you talk to Vorici, who can put you in touch with some "contacts" who are actually other players with the item for sale.

That does sound more interesting to be honest.

I hardly see masters telling about a situation where they haven't been at all, but some kind of NPC being a medium and being able to sense and feel stuff and give some kind of enigmatic hints .... that might be interesting, imho.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info