What time Us est, Will legacy league start?

sorry, might be a dumb question but this will be my first time starting a league right when its realeased, I plan on taking some time off from work and am just wondering the exact time we will be able to play.
Last bumped on Feb 17, 2017, 12:37:28 PM
Seems to always be about 1pm PST, when I'm at work.
lol yea, thats why im trying to figure out the time to see if i should take a vacation day or if we wont be able to play till im done with work. Dont wanna take a day off then have to wait all day to actually play lol
Help! lol
"
Content Update 2.6.0 will be released at noon on Friday March 3 (US Pacific Time)

So 3pm EST.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Thank you! :D
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
Content Update 2.6.0 will be released at noon on Friday March 3 (US Pacific Time)

So 3pm EST.

Yup. Worth noting that this has been the case for every league at least for a while now.
U MAD?
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"

So 3pm EST.

March 3 is the day not the time lol

Valued poster but no reading comprehension skills? :p

Also says (US Pacific time) but doesn't say the time lol
ey
Last edited by inuke on Feb 17, 2017, 11:27:03 AM
"
inuke wrote:
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"

So 3pm EST.

The irony is strong in your post. Maybe think for a few seconds next time before posting.
"
inuke wrote:
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"

So 3pm EST.

Also says (US Pacific time) but doesn't say the time lol

......might want to do a double take there before you start calling people out, champ.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info